IGNORED

Ex-City Player Who You Are Ashamed Of ?

Major Isewater

Anyone who believes they are going to get a 20% PER MONTH return, deserves all they get (or don't get, more to the point).

The article does say McIndoe is not suspected of any wrongdoing.

plenty of vulnerable people fall for scams (if it was, I haven't read the article). Respectfully I don't think deserve is the best word to use here?

maynards last 6 months ruined my image of a great player.i had similar thoughts about basso but his appearances never showed his discontent

I hate what basso did off the pitch but he made up for it be being professional on it when called up on, the same can't be said about micky,

If he continued as a pro people wouldn't of minded as much

I hate what basso did off the pitch but he made up for it be being professional on it when called up on, the same can't be said about micky,

If he continued as a pro people wouldn't of minded as much

I'm not so sure on Basso. ,there was at least one occasion when he "mysteriously" did n't play despite being kitted up and taking part in the warm up and other times near the end when he was "injured " .

I think it turned sour near the end and he stopped being dependable.

Not one for the "Hall of Shame" though .

Lee Peacock certainly in the play off season.. getting pissed, fouling taxis, police finding him in a ditch by the training ground at 5am as taxi driver threw him out.

.. on a plus note he got a cold, missed the next game and we won 4-1 away at Brighton..

How have I never heard that story before!?

Dave Partridge...Not only was he bloody useless, he was a thug as well.  Brooker, Brown and Bradders brought shame on this club, but they at least tried when they pulled on the shirt.  They appeared to be footballers first and foolish second, but Partridge was just thug first and thug second....footballer never even entered the equation.

I'm not so sure on Basso. ,there was at least one occasion when he "mysteriously" did n't play despite being kitted up and taking part in the warm up and other times near the end when he was "injured " .

I think it turned sour near the end and he stopped being dependable.

Not one for the "Hall of Shame" though .

how much of that was Basso and how much of that was Johnson, both very stubben to be fair

you can't of visited the plough in portishead then :),

Bloke was always in there night before/after the game

Spent a lot of time in Portishead going back 4 or 5 years ago, but certainly wasn't down there in Peacock's time

Oddly, the only (ex) player I ever saw out and about down there was Walsh, was a little starstruck, even after all these years!

Gary Collier - First to leave on the freedom of contract. Made Alan Dick sign many of the squad left on long term contracts which resulted in the Ashton Gate eight and our demise to near bankruptcy.

So we were undermined by Collier...

Didn't speak to him after that -he was sent to Coventry...

Then deported to the USA...

I must have missed something that caused all the aggro Morris gets.  

MacInnes brought him in for a reason I can't fathom, other than perhaps he wanted his captain from St Johnstone as a friend in the dressing room  In his scant appearances in the team he tried but wasn't very good and rarely made the bench.

However I cannot recall him slagging off the team or the club and I was under the impression that he was regularly in the stand when the team were playing.  I am not on Facebook or Twitter so maybe he said something there?

I would be curious to know why everyone has such a downer on him, he never really even hit my radar.

Not that I was too bothered as the club was in a mess on the pitch at the time anyway but think it was certainly his Twitter activity and general attitude that was getting people's goat - not that I was following that, either.

Think at the time he was identified as a focus for hate as a result of fans' frustration as to the appalling application on the pitch. The last thing certain people (probably mainly our younger supporters) could handle was perceiving some flash, cockney swanning about without a seeming care for the club in the world.

Personally, I 'scapegoated' the bloody lot of them minus Heaton and Albert.

Archived