IGNORED

The Meccano Has Arrived!

PhilC

So put a stadium next to the station! I am designing a new layout at the moment of the Somerset & Dorset at Evercreech and trying to justify the inclusion of a football stadium.

Once an adult, twice a child and I hope this second childhood lasts long enough to build the layout and see City back in the top tier where we belong.

Got a Fowler 2-8-0 ?

Now we are not doing the safe standing thing, (that was the delay on showing images before) would be nice to see the stand pics from the inside of the ground, i.e seat layout/boxes/roof etc :dunno:

So put a stadium next to the station! I am designing a new layout at the moment of the Somerset & Dorset at Evercreech and trying to justify the inclusion of a football stadium.

Once an adult, twice a child and I hope this second childhood lasts long enough to build the layout and see City back in the top tier where we belong.

Will you be allowed safe standing in the model stadium?

I missed out the adult bit.

If those pics are the full height, it looks a lot shorter than the existing Williams stand and I thought it was going to be the same height as the Dolman which is, obviously, higher again? Anyone know if there are more supports going on top of the ones we see in the pic?

Hows about you sneak over in the dead of night, fix a small discreet wireless mini cam to the dolman and

then watch the footie on a frig off big screen inside your shed, wrapped up warm for the winter......... :thumbsup:

Surely there's a load of steel left lying around somewhere near Shedman's place? Build a dirty great extension and Bob's your uncle!

No, wait, there's a flaw in that plan. :facepalm:

Archived