IGNORED

Afcw Dad Bringing Bcfc Son...

Yellow&Blue&Red

So I'm a Dons fan. In my first ever season of support I went to every home game in our glorious FA Cup run. Since when things have been a little more mixed. To say the least.

But I'm also more recently a bit of a City supporter.

I've lived in Bristol for the past ten years and have had kids and brought them up here. My son and his friends are big City fans. His best mate and his dad are season ticket holders. So I come down from time to time and I support BCFC as my second team. And because I've always believed that you should support your local team, I've been happy to see my son become a BCFC fan rather than Chelsea, MUFC or any other distant premier league bullshit. I've bought him the kit for xmas and all the rest of it.

When we fast forward through the football league show, we watch the City game and the Dons game. So whilst my 1,2 is Dons then City, his is the other way round.

I don't get the chance to see the Dons often - far, far too rarely in fact. And he's never seen them. So the next round of the JPT is a bit of a big deal for us.

But where should we sit?

My guess would be probably not all 3 stands would be open, due to much smaller crowd for this one.

Hopefully a cheap deal available on the tickets

On the official site it says only the Williams and Dolman are open for home fans.

Whether this means the away fans have the Atyeo to themselves or will be accomodated somewhere else isn't mentioned.

Archived