IGNORED

Advice Please

Londoner

Just brought a ticket for Oldham front row A in Dolmon block K.....so right at the front....I was wondering how hard is it to watch the game from there? I'm thinking of all the people walking past etc etc i'm assuming this is going to be very annoying?!

I've noticed there are still some tickets behind the Ateyo, if I ring ticket office would they allow me to change my seat? Didnt realise before I already brought the original tickets (Bar that spot behind ateyo apparently only 5 seats left in the ground)

Cheers Chris

Just brought a ticket for Oldham front row A in Dolmon block K.....so right at the front....I was wondering how hard is it to watch the game from there? I'm thinking of all the people walking past etc etc i'm assuming this is going to be very annoying?!

I've noticed there are still some tickets behind the Ateyo, if I ring ticket office would they allow me to change my seat? Didnt realise before I already brought the original tickets (Bar that spot behind ateyo apparently only 5 seats left in the ground)

Cheers Chris

From memory there tend to be lots of people passing for the frst and last 5 minutes of each half, with the odd person throughout the rest of the match.

If you don't have too many people walking past you then I'm sure it'll be fine. I used to ballboy in front of the Williams and the view was fine, so I can't imagine it would be any worse. Of course a move further up would give a better view perhaps....

There WILL be lots of empty seats in the Dolman. Just wait till the game starts and move up.

From memory there tend to be lots of people passing for the frst and last 5 minutes of each half, with the odd person throughout the rest of the match.

You really do not want to be sat next to the odd person :nono:

There's even one who brings his hedgehog :o

Archived