IGNORED

David Moyes

Super

I see our former player is now the manager of Real Sociedad. Interesting that he has chosen a job abroad after such a high profile previous job, good luck to him It worked out for Steve Mcclaren when he went to manage in Holland after the England job.

I see our former player is now the manager of Real Sociedad. Interesting that he has chosen a job abroad after such a high profile previous job, good luck to him It worked out for Steve Mcclaren when he went to manage in Holland after the England job.

If we get promoted and SC doesn't do the business then I'd like us to go for him or Sean Dyche.

This is not a anti SC thread, I'm just being completely stupid and unrealistic.........sun stroke!

I see our former player is now the manager of Real Sociedad. Interesting that he has chosen a job abroad after such a high profile previous job, good luck to him It worked out for Steve Mcclaren when he went to manage in Holland after the England job.

Steve McClaren developed a Dutch accent when he was abroad. Perhaps David Moyes might start speaking like Manuel from Fawlty Towers

Archived