IGNORED

Thompson : Disappointing Reaction At The End Of The Game

Langford Red

Louis Thompson Right Back.

He should be reported to the FA for trying to start a mass fight towards the pitch

He came up to the City fans and waved us onto him 

WHY DOES THE REFEREE DO NOTHING

Even Flint very angrily had a go at him for it

I hope he gets booed every time he touches the ball at Ashton Gate in April

Somebody from City should report him for his VIOLENT ANGRY ACTIONS

• Admin

Nathan Thompson was the right back that played number two that was leaping around at the end.

For anyone in any doubt about the reaction of him, watch this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lgye0UeJWGw fair play to Frank Fielding for spotting what was happening, in the video you can see him run the length of the pitch to move the Swindon players away

For the record let them celebrate (as Mark Little said) their "World Cup" win, but do it with your own fans - not running over to the away support

If one of our players had done that to their fans if we had won, I have a niggling suspicion some people would be singing the praises of that player for showing passion.

I am as annoyed about this as most people but the more wound up we become the more that Swindon player has succeeded....

• Admin

City striker Aaron Wilbraham took issue with the antics of certain Swindon players when fronting up to the media after the game. Referring to Thompson's post-match behaviour, Wilbraham said: "For one of their lads to do that in front of our fans was really out of order.

"Spending a good ten to 15 seconds in front of our fans waving his arms about as though they'd won the league was disappointing to say the least.

"Our fans were brilliant all afternoon and I thought they did well to keep their calm in the face of that kind of incitement."

Read more: http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Swindon-warned-expect-red-hot-Ashton-Gate/story-24544103-detail/story.html#ixzz3JKafTUoH

Getting a bit cringy now, I'd love it if one of our players had done that to the Swindle fans if we had won.

Was a real shame to end the run against them, but I think everyone needs to put their toys back in the pram now.

The bit at the end I can cope with.  Wouldn't make me get all violent.

But the cheating on the pitch, can't tolerate that and stay quiet.

The bit at the end I can cope with.  Wouldn't make me get all violent.

But the cheating on the pitch, can't tolerate that and stay quiet.

Fair enough, but no amount of complaining is going to change the result. The plucky minnows from Oxfordshire won their cup final, but now the dust has settled, they're still Swindon fans and we're still top of the league.

He who laughs last laughs longest :yes:

People actually making complaints :D

Get a bloody grip the lot of you. People continually moan about how vacant footballers appear from 'real life', how desensitised the game has become.. If anyone is truly hurt by a player going mildly OTT in celebration then you need to seek help.

Take it on the chin and turn up the pressure on him next time we face him. Football is all about pantomime villains, the authorities are desperate to neutralise any real passion and make everything nice and sanitised, let's not make their task easier by pathetic complaints like this.

Archived