IGNORED

Oskar Pycroft Collection - Update!

mikebrenn

I was the person collecting near the atyeo /dolman and was amazed at how generous some people were and just how many stopped to put their bit in .. Should imagine a fair amount was raised today , many thanks to all those that donated

it would have been your bucket I dropped my donation in then!

Good work there sir.

Sorry if said elsewhere but Dave said at half time there was an online method to donate. I didn't get chance at the buckets so would like to.

Post number 10 in the thread :)

I think my favourite bit today was Oskar sat in his chair outside the club shop at about half past 1 yelling "GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY PLEASE!"

Thanks to all that donated, from fans, to stewards, to club employees, reps and also lots of Preston fans.

Have to say happy to contribute today :)

Also thought the interview at HT with DL was one of the best HT moments ever. What a joy to hear little Ozzie speak today. DL was right he does sound like one of the most great little blokes you could meet. Wish him the best of luck and maybe get him back at AG walking the players on as mascot again one day :)

Good morning red friends.

Big believer that the two Bristol clubs should come together to help in cases like these.

Just wanted to pass on that a few of us are getting our heads together at Rovers to see what we can do to help raise some funds for Oskars cause, his situation has touched lots of Gasheads hearts and i'm pretty sure we can help out.

Big believer that the two Bristol clubs should come together to help in cases like these.

Just wanted to pass on that a few of us are getting our heads together at Rovers to see what we can do to help raise some funds for Oskars cause, his situation has touched lots of Gasheads hearts and i'm pretty sure we can help out.

Fantastic Stuff JTS.

Top Man !!

G.S.T.Q.

Top man Jon, and well done to all Preston fans who donated too.

That's how it should be. Let's keep our hatred of each other to 'panto villain' level.

Many of us reds put our hands in our pockets for Jamie Cooper, and would do similar again.  These things are way bigger than any rivalry.

Not sure if we can as we might have other Charities lined up all ready but if we don't I think it would be a good gesture from City to have the bucket collection every week in aid of this little chap until the money he needs is raised, he can have his op and then lead the team out next season walking.

We could easily raise the money he needs before the end of the season and seeing as it's for such a fantastic cause so close to home I'm sure it would put a smile on everyone's face if we could do this.

Not sure if we can as we might have other Charities lined up all ready but if we don't I think it would be a good gesture from City to have the bucket collection every week in aid of this little chap until the money he needs is raised, he can have his op and then lead the team out next season walking.

We could easily raise the money he needs before the end of the season and seeing as it's for such a fantastic cause so close to home I'm sure it would put a smile on everyone's face if we could do this.

That's a good suggestion, but we have to be fair to the many other deserving charities who we also try and support. Bucket collections are pre-booked for the season. On that note, we'd like to thank Louis Carey for agreeing to shift the bucket collection which had originally been allocated to the charities he supports at the Preston game. He will now be collecting at the Telford and Coventry cup games instead.

But you can still help Oskar by going to his Just Giving page. The government also add an extra 25% in Gift Aid made that way, so it's the best way of adding value to your donation.

Archived