IGNORED

Made In Bristol

phantom

• Admin

I see that Scott Murray is appearing on a programme called "Subs bench extra" on Monday evening at 7pm, which will be of interest to most of us, he is on there to discuss our game Vs PNE - repeated at 10pm.

What will be of interest to some is that even though this channel is currently available on:

Freeview - Channel 8

Virgin - Channel 159

From Monday (24th) it will also be available to local Sky subscribers on Channel 117.

Out of interest has anyone watched anything no this channel before?

What's really annoying about 'Made in Bristol' is it not being available over here in Glastonbury, we had it briefly before it started transmitting properly and then it vanished?

I'm not sure why they don't just blast it out from Mendip Transmitter, they obviously can because I've seen it, very odd?

I saw a little bit of it last week, they had Howard Pritchard on, now there's a name from the past. I think he said he was a coach driver now, wasn't sure if that was a joke or not. It's the sort of programme where you feel it's 3 blokes chatting in a pub. Actually it was filmed in the indoor bowling place at Ashton Vale (?) and there was a lot of coverage and publicity for the club. Mr RedM recognised someone from work in the background so we probably took more notice than normal. There was also a piece on our bowling bronze medalist at the Commonwealth Paralympic Games, I think he is a City fan.

It has potential, where else could you see Howard Pritchard. Scott Murray will be good I think. But somehow as I said it's like you are watching blokes in a pub and get the feeling that you are the only person in Bristol watching.

I will watch this, if for nothing else than the absolute worst TV presenters i have ever seen .... :yes:

Makes Radio Brizz look top notch...

Took the words right outta my mouth mate, why is it whenever we do something locally in the world of sports broadcasting its always cheap amateurish and frigging embarrassing?

(anyone care to hazard guesses -without googling- as to who the regular presenters might be? ;) )

The 'set' looks like its designed and created by the same people who gave the Gas their Santas Grotto.

It's early days but at least it's a Bristol TV channel.... will get better as more and more locals make things to broadcast ... better than watching shit about Essex or the Jungle which most of you do...

Hat's off to Sub's bench as well ...better than "Local" news sport's coverage at least Jed is having a go ... and well done to the local sports guests who support it....

Archived