IGNORED

City V Preston Match Thread

Hartcliffe red

There are some things you just have to do properly.

Whilst we hear that every game is crucial or "the biggest test so far" today has special significance coming on the back of a controversial narrow defeat and the first of the campaign. .

The team will also be the most changed this season with the loss of Mark Little and our influential skipper, Wade Elliot.

3 points will set us up very nicely for the Christmas period and I think the team are more than capable of delivering this and also have a point to prove.

Big vocal support for Cotterill and his boys today in a sell out Ashton Gate. COYR.

Horace says 3-0 and I'm with him on this.

PS On train heading north. Packed with Gasheads on way to Chester. Must be about 800 of them.

:rofl2br:

Surely you mean 8000 Gaseads and Aizoon we have Preston "at home " today ,so very discretely ,when no one's looking get off the train and get on the right one .

Never listen to hedgehogs for travel advice !

I think starting a new thread is fair as it appears Hartcliffe started his thread then fell asleep! If you haven't got the stamina to see it through you shouldn't start it. :)

Hartcliffe Red was red carded for an off the thread incident and the mods had to reshuffle the formation .

He says he's appealing but i have never met him in person so can 't really judge .

Surely you mean 8000 Gaseads and Aizoon we have Preston at home today ,so very discretely ,when no one's looking get off the train and get on the right one .

Never listen to hedgehogs for travel advice !

Alas, I have to be in Brum today. At least, Horace says I must...

There are some things you just have to do properly.

Whilst we hear that every game is crucial or "the biggest test so far" today has special significance coming on the back of a controversial narrow defeat and the first of the campaign. .

The team will also be the most changed this season with the loss of Mark Little and our influential skipper, Wade Elliot.

3 points will set us up very nicely for the Christmas period and I think the team are more than capable of delivering this and also have a point to prove.

Big vocal support for Cotterill and his boys today in a sell out Ashton Gate. COYR.

We could also be without Aizoon who is mysteriously on a Northbound train with 10,000 Gaseads .

Archived