IGNORED

Agard?

Langford Red

If we had England international strikers up front then if they ever had an off game they would still be slagged off by a minority on here.

We had an England international goalkeeper once, he got stick from quite a lot of supporters who could clearly see his saving ability wasn't up to much.

This view has since been validated in bankruptcy hearings.

No he doesn't

He does, it's factual.

Last season, Sammy scored more goals than Kieran in the same division, and Sam was playing in a team that were facing relegation for the majority of the season, Kieran was playing in a team that got promoted.

My opinion is as valid on the next guy, I haven't missed a home game in over two seasons, so I've seen a lot of Agard, and a hell of a lot of Baldock, and I believe Baldock has more to his all round game.

For me, Baldock has more pace, works better in a partnership (JET,) and is a natural leader.

I'm sorry, I like Agard, but I haven't seen enough to convince me he is a better player than Baldock.

I dont think he is in the same league as Sam, his first touch is often often poor, he doesnt hold the ball up welll, rarely wins a header (not his fault he is short but Bryan seems to fair ok for a shortish bloke) I hear he is pacy but I have been to half a dozen home games now ( i can only make saturdays) and i cant remember him skinng a defender for all out pace. Any decent striker would score a few in this team, he has had one decent season in his career so far, dont get me wrong i hope he stuffs these words down my throat, but i just cant see it at the moment. I would love to see Burns given a run with wilbs but he is injured, i not sure Jet with wilbs is the answer either, ts a real ass scratcher, 

One side will be accused of knee jerking whilst the other side are trying to safe guard against a general over reaction.

Agard, is alright for this level but no higher. Doesn't mean I think hes shit, doesn't mean I think we are either.

We do lack options upfront.

The great united teams always had 4 viable strikers, its something that always seemed sensible to me.

Everyone admits it was an off day, fair enough, so what was the plan b?

That is his wage, I can tell you for a fact. 

If we are paying him 16K a week not only will I be amazed but I would also be very disappointed ! As if we go up we would have to pay 20k+ a week for a Championship Striker with League One ability ! If we're dishing out that sort of money, I would rather we got Lita and Maynard back ! as together they would probably cost 16K a week and they wouldn't have missed those chances Agard had yesterday that's for sure !

Not interested in the kiddy games chaps.

Just think about it for a second. The guy is speaking to Leeds, one of the biggest clubs in English football, and Cotts is in desperate need for a nippy striker in the box. The player has a bit of a bargaining chip in his favour doesn't he.

Just think about it for a second. The guy is speaking to Leeds, one of the biggest clubs in English football, and Cotts is in desperate need for a nippy striker in the box. The player has a bit of a bargaining chip in his favour doesn't he.

Half it and your closer.

Embarrassing.

So your just making a huge presumption then...

Archived