IGNORED

Joe Garner

Who Are Rovers?

Okay, before you all shoot me down, I'm aware of how much of a tw*t this bloke is, but I'm also aware of how exceptionally good he is in this division, and I have been keeping a close eye on him this season, and now seems the perfect time to start this thread:

So, here's the theory. Cotts seems determined to sign the best players in the league, and clearly, Joey Garmer is the best striker in the league, and clearly we're a striker short of where we want to be, so, why not offer some big money, take one of our big rivals leading player, and bring to this club an exceptionally talented player, and one that would be more than capable of making the step up to the Championship next season; should we get there.

Just a thought?

Okay, before you all shoot me down, I'm aware of how much of a tw*t this bloke is, but I'm also aware of how exceptionally good he is in this division, and I have been keeping a close eye on him this season, and now seems the perfect time to start this thread:

So, here's the theory. Cotts seems determined to sign the best players in the league, and clearly, Joey Garmer is the best striker in the league, and clearly we're a striker short of where we want to be, so, why not offer some big money, take one of our big rivals leading player, and bring to this club an exceptionally talented player, and one that would be more than capable of making the step up to the Championship next season; should we get there.

Just a thought?

Just a thought - we are not clearly a striker short. We have two exceptional talents at this level and two talents who, by and large, work well together : indeed the 3rd best partnership in the league who helped us to a fantastic start, top of the league and high scorers in the league.

For the money he'd cost, I see no reason whatsoever to go after Garner.

Just a thought - we are not clearly a striker short. We have two exceptional talents at this level and two talents who, by and large, work well together : indeed the 3rd best partnership in the league who helped us to a fantastic start, top of the league and high scorers in the league.

2 strikers. Exactly my point. We have no natural striker as backup should one of them get injured.

I'm sorry, but neither JET or Burns have natural striking instinct, they would be playing out of position should they be played there.

2 strikers. Exactly my point. We have no natural striker as backup should one of them get injured.

I'm sorry, but neither JET or Burns have natural striking instinct, they would be playing out of position should they be played there.

If JET has "no natural striking instinct" how did he get 21 last season?

We'd have no chance, turned down championship clubs and signed a new deal in the summer.

I've said he's the best striker in the Division on here before, showed it today, when he wasn't on the pitch, they were a very ordinary team, but with him they caused a lot of problems.

Did I miss something, when did he become the best striker in this league? 

He's a dirty ****. I'd be ashamed to sign such a player.

Being a dirty **** doesn't take away your footballing ability.

With Baldock and Assombalonga now gone from this league, Garner is now statistically the best striker in the league, and he's carrying on last season from where he left off.

Despite being a cock, he'd probably have tucked away the two Agard chances. And would probably command less than Agard/his agent for wages.

Not trying be seem overly critical of Agard, but for someone who's easily one of our best paid players, he could have been the difference today.

Sorry Son, he is Blackburn through and through.

Well, I must admit, I always thought he was. Ever since he signed he's always maintained that he used to go on the town end and was a big north ender but he's from Clitheroe so it seemed a bit odd to me. Oh well, as long as he keeps scoring goals for us I don't really mind who he supports haha

Your so wrong!!

We have 2 strikers who have absolutely no competition which is beginning to get unhealthy!

Despite being a cock, he'd probably have tucked away the two Agard chances. And would probably command less than Agard/his agent for wages.

Not trying be seem overly critical of Agard, but for someone who's easily one of our best paid players, he could have been the difference today.

Sorry how can you say this?

If in the highly unlikely event we went for him (and even more unlikely) Preston agreed to sell, why on earth would he come here for anything less in wages than we pay Agard?

There is no logic to that argument at all.

Archived