IGNORED

Pboro Away

PeterStyvarsRightFoot

Will be streaming the match in to my living room in Chicago!

Friday is the day after Thanksgiving so most people will be off and a 1:45 pm KO is perfect.

Kind of like the guy above my cousin is a Posh fan, but lives in Bethlehem (Pennsylvania) and I volunteered to help him stream the match via phone.

Any links between now and Friday are very well received!

Firstrowsports - google it. You get a few annoying pop ups but you can close them pretty simply.

Il be attending my first game of the season Friday, can't wait!

Hi

My home is in Peterborough

Welcome to the club, I moved here in 1986 and thought I was the only PE2 Red.

I did know of about 14 of us with either a PB (P'boro) of CB (Cambridge) post code. One has since moved away, but you've restored the number.

City fans should certainly be behind both goals if we want the new AG to be a fortress, but redevelopment plans give the Atyeo to away fans unfortunately.

A big chance lost and a mistake imo.

I consider that the club's intention to put only away fans in the Atyeo is simply because it is the (too) easy option.

I understand Peterborough are using an end of a side of pitch stand for away fans to make both ends "home ends". Everton for example have always done this and Liverpool put away fans in the corner of one end.

Perhaps the club do not expect to fill the three new stands so do not believe we need any part of the Atyeo. I think this a bit short sighted and if it was my decision only, I would always have put away fans at the top blocks A and B of the Dolman - as far away from a goal as possible without losing the centre blocks of the Dolman for home fans.

Some capacity would be lost, and additional stewarding costs but anything we can do to diminish the influence away fans could have on the game would be to City's benefit.

I consider that the club's intention to put only away fans in the Atyeo is simply because it is the (too) easy option.

I understand Peterborough are using an end of a side of pitch stand for away fans to make both ends "home ends". Everton for example have always done this and Liverpool put away fans in the corner of one end.

Perhaps the club do not expect to fill the three new stands so do not believe we need any part of the Atyeo. I think this a bit short sighted and if it was my decision only, I would always have put away fans at the top blocks A and B of the Dolman - as far away from a goal as possible without losing the centre blocks of the Dolman for home fans.

Some capacity would be lost, and additional stewarding costs but anything we can do to diminish the influence away fans could have on the game would be to City's benefit.

Agree completely, in an ideal world id love to see away support there. I would also love the Atyeo to one day be demolished and a proper "end" put in that part of the ground, a few years down the line when there's appropriate planning permissions. It would complete the ground and hopefully, by that time, safe standing would be allowed. This would cater for all types of support in the ground and finish AG with 4 new stands. The capacity doesn't have to be wildly different from the current atyeo, just new and with maximum capacity for acoustics and atmosphere - with FULL fan consultation in the design..

Last time I parked down random side street, that was a night game too.

Leaving work and driving up (50min from North London) so I reckon 7pm is my go.

I'd appreciate a bit of parking advice as I had no idea last time and parked in a right dodgy street.

There is a car park on London Road outside the PUFC ground and another on the corner of Oundle Rad & London Road.

The Cherry Tree pub on Oundle Road (within walking distance of the ground ) welcomes visiting fans and has permits cars to park there during the game. You even get a discount on the parking fee if you buy a pint in the pub. Some of the side roads off Oundle Road & London Road are Resident Permit Only areas and vehicles are checked by the locals.

There is a car park on London Road outside the PUFC ground and another on the corner of Oundle Rad & London Road.

The Cherry Tree pub on Oundle Road (within walking distance of the ground ) welcomes visiting fans and has permits cars to park there during the game. You even get a discount on the parking fee if you buy a pint in the pub. Some of the side roads off Oundle Road & London Road are Resident Permit Only areas and vehicles are checked by the locals.

Thanks. Last time I was about 15 min walk away off Oundle Rd by the kebab shop. Got right dodgy near the bottom though.

Prefer to avoid that again.

Might try and leave earlier this time to get up there.

We're now set for two milestones being achieved on Friday night.

Craig M-S scored 99 goals in his first stay with P'boro'. Presumably Friday will see him looking for number 100.

Meanwhile, four more goals for City and they will have scored 6,300 since joining the League.

What odds on a 4-1 win for City?

We're now set for two milestones being achieved on Friday night.

Craig M-S scored 99 goals in his first stay with P'boro'. Presumably Friday will see him looking for number 100.

Meanwhile, four more goals for City and they will have scored 6,300 since joining the League.

What odds on a 4-1 win for City?

50/1 with skybet

I only just had a look at my ticket this morning - I had assumed (incorrectly clearly) that we would be at the new part of the ground or at least behind one of the ends.

We're actually in that shitty Main stand B block again. What a load of bollocks that is.

How am I going to get on TV from there??

I only just had a look at my ticket this morning - I had assumed (incorrectly clearly) that we would be at the new part of the ground or at least behind one of the ends.

We're actually in that shitty Main stand B block again. What a load of bollocks that is.

The same one as last season? That was a crap view. Was hoping it would be changed for tonight. Ah well let's hope it's the same outcome as last season. Was a super battling display for a huge amount of the game with only 10 men. We will need to show that type of courage tonight.

Even though we are in that same crap stand I am very much looking forward to going tonight.

The same one as last season? That was a crap view. Was hoping it would be changed for tonight. Ah well let's hope it's the same outcome as last season. Was a super battling display for a huge amount of the game with only 10 men. We will need to show that type of courage tonight.

Even though we are in that same crap stand I am very much looking forward to going tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA-IGn992Yg

Ferguson took it well though.

Rushing back from working in Warwick (M42/M5 permitting) drive down to Clevedon to pick up my daughter and her boyfriend and then head to the Bridge Inn at Yatton/Kingston Seymour.

Should be heading down there myself so might see you there PSR.

New stand is for home fans only for the time being. Tonight is only 2nd game they've been in there.

Archived