IGNORED

Back In The Real World

Go Junior GO

Its the last week in November and we are still top of the league and still in two cup competitions!!!

Every fan would have found this hard to believe this time last year.

We actually have played worse than last two games this season and won so can we all just move on and focus on positive result Friday

I think if we had won 5 drawn 3 and lost 1 then repeated that, everyone would have been really pleased. It's only the fact that the two defeats have come together that is causing some (very few to be honest) to panic.

You're right! After the last five years some people ('Super') are scared that we might be 4th after Saturday!

4th in November! Yes please....

You're right! After the last five years some people ('Super') are scared that we might be 4th after Saturday!

4th in November! Yes please....

Some may believe that for the next three or four months it may be better for us NOT to be top.

Simply because every game while we are top is like a cup final for the other team. Opposing players raise their game and their fans make more noise. I know SC would not agree but a league season of 46 matches is more like a 4 mile horse race than a six furlong sprint.

Let's all keep our spirits up. The team has stumbled but not disintegrated and we will be promoted at the end of the season. Of that I am very sure!

I think if we had won 5 drawn 3 and lost 1 then repeated that, everyone would have been really pleased. It's only the fact that the two defeats have come together that is causing some (very few to be honest) to panic.

I agree with you and said the same after Saturday. We have had the attention of the unbeaten run, and while it of course was great we are 'only' a point better than Swindon and 2 better than Preston. They are pretty much matching us without being noticed so much. The teams below that have games in hand so not an even picture.

We weren't going to do an Arsenal and go all season without losing, it's how we bounce back now will show if we really have got what it takes to be promoted or not. No doubt we will go on to have wins, draws and yes even losses.

Archived