IGNORED

Box -Ing Streak

reddevon

When was the last time we were beaten on live TV?

- Cheltenham

- Seffield

- Tamworth

- Gas

- Bradford?

Win on the Telly!

We always win on the telly!

I expect I've missed a thumping in between!

I can't remember playing Bradford on TV.

The last time we lost on TV, if I remember correctly, is against Hull at Wembley....Bastards!

Hull at home in the championship 1-2 I think. I think I remember watching the game as we were awful and the TV cut out when we scored meaning I missed the only useful thing we did all game. Was the late kick off on a Saturday unless I imagined the whole thing, which is a possibility as I try too forget as much about that season as possible.

We also drew 0-0 with them after we were relegated live on sky. 

• Admin

Hull at home in the championship 1-2 I think. I think I remember watching the game as we were awful and the TV cut out when we scored meaning I missed the only useful thing we did all game. Was the late kick off on a Saturday unless I imagined the whole thing, which is a possibility as I try too forget as much about that season as possible.

We also drew 0-0 with them after we were relegated live on sky. 

Ahh that will be the game I was thinking of, can remember watching us draw 0-0 when in a little harbourside pub in Looe

I remember the match, didnt know the game was being shown on telly. If it was then this would be the last time we lost on TV.

I remember the match, didnt know the game was being shown on telly. If it was then this would be the last time we lost on TV.

Looked it up and it was on TV. Explains why i remember so much about a game I didn't attend. Late kick off on the Saturday evening according to the match report.

Can't think of another we have lost since.

Archived