IGNORED

New Changing Rooms

Go Junior GO

I heard that they are considering moving them to the new corner between new east end and new williams stand, 

I hope they do always think it looks good at old trafford when the manager walks along touchline before games

Our manager walks along the touchline before games at the moment. But I agree with you, a tunnel in the corner in amongst the home support is definitely the way forward...

I heard that they are considering moving them to the new corner between new east end and new williams stand,

I hope they do always think it looks good at old trafford when the manager walks along touchline before games

Not sure where you may have heard that but I'm 99% sure that won't be the case. That corner is where the concourse and bar is. The atyeo/Williams is specifically built to incorporate all changing/ gym facilities

Potentially, or maybe there are other smaller developments that will block it off. Or maybe there's a long-term plan to do with the Atyeo that we don't know about... Having said that I'm not even sure there is a tunnel in the mentioned corner of EE and Williams.

There isn't.......where is all this coming from??

If this is true, is it a knee jerk reaction to the behaviour of some Preston fans?

Whether a sudden decision or not, I agree this would be a brilliant idea.

Potentially, or maybe there are other smaller developments that will block it off. Or maybe there's a long-term plan to do with the Atyeo that we don't know about... Having said that I'm not even sure there is a tunnel in the mentioned corner of EE and Williams.

Under the ateyo will I believe become the match day police control room which was between the EE and Williams and other emergency services for match days

Archived