IGNORED

Only Fools And Horses

Hartcliffe red

HR - you wanna stop watching too much OF&H! See what it's doin' to you?!All that London talk, it goes to yer 'ead and duzz summat funny to yer brain, look. Cider'll do that, too, but it don't sound like a loada b*ll*x and is, thereby, the better option.

Fair play: I like your continued series of posts on new songs for two reasons...

1) it annoys the hell out of all the people who have little more than zzzzzzz to say (who then cannot and will not let it lie and have to write zzzzzzzz like it's revolutionary....)

and 2) it annoys the hell out of people who can't refrain from saying, "The best songs are put together in pubs, not on forums..." (which I don't think anyone has put on here so far...)

Keep at it, HR! I enjoy your stuff!

i am thinking of a duet with robbored,he will love it,robson and jerome mk2

Well im in crewe at hotel and off to the pub soon for some zzzzzzzzzzzzs then wake up and start a new song....it cant fail....could it?

Here's one to get you started, though it may not mean too much to the young uns, as it was written in 1893:

"Oh! Mr Porter, what shall I do,

I wanted to go to Birmingham, and they've taken me on to Crewe,"

All you need to do is finish the song and get it sung at the match. Keep up the good work!

Here's one to get you started, though it may not mean too much to the young uns, as it was written in 1893:

"Oh! Mr Porter, what shall I do,

I wanted to go to Birmingham, and they've taken me on to Crewe,"

All you need to do is finish the song and get it sung at the match. Keep up the good work!

im in a f##king shithole,but im city through and through

**** me you lot are cringeworthy. Trying to create an atmosphere in the Ashton Gage library is a fruitless exercise surely

Oh I do hope you are coming on judgement day 6TH APRIL to a proper ground with facilities, maybe if you are, you can hold up a sign because we wont be able to hear you.

You and your diving, cheating, cocky, team will feel the force. :yes: now of you pop.

**** me you lot are cringeworthy. Trying to create an atmosphere in the Ashton Gage library is a fruitless exercise surely

So how are you going to defend the thread on your own Town End forum calling on people to wear Xmas jumpers and antlers yesterday?

Not to mention the free mince pies just to get a few of you lard-arses to actually go to a game.

10410301_10152534003682215_3468217021294

10850196_10152534008707215_4715938021080

"It's a beaut" says some Swindon fan ...... http://thetownend.com/index.php?topic=55421.0  ... then he gets distracted by the moon and walks into a lamppost.

I was feeling depressed about yesterday, and I foolishly had a look in here, almost suicidal at the moment. To try and encourage fans to sing at a football stadium is sooooooooooooooooo sad, especially the type of material that is offered up as lyrics that is supposed to witty even tuneful, it is none of these, it is embarrassing though.

All for a sing out at a football match, and we have had loads of material to choose from, the whole Wurzels back catalogue, not to mention When The Re Red Robin...... why do we have to portray ourselves like a load of morons who neck cider all the time and have to include such lyrics as Horse Punchers Forza Eastenders ha ha!! and all the other carp that only serves to embarrass the real fans not to encourage?

Hartcliffe Red, you are obviously proud of where you live, fine, I am trying to forget I ever lived there albeit it was only for a few years and it was Whitchurch Lane which was Mum said was not 'proper Hartcliffe anyway  :facepalm:

'kin hate Christmas  :yes:

Just been singing this round the house and its quite catchy if I do say so myself:

No gashead scum, no swindon sh#t

bristol city get on it

red and white, forever more

we go mental when we scoooore

ciiiity bounce around

ciiiity bounce around

city boys bounce around

city boys bounce around

Still cant believe the freeman song aint caught on

Freemans on fire

Your defence is terrified

Freemans on fire

Your defence is terrified

Na na na na na na na na na na,na na

Na na na na na na na na na na,na na

Freeman on fire.......

To be fair there's a fair few that sing it at away games; ask the club to incorporate it into the prematch/half time music - it's only a 90's club tune no harm in that

It's definitely one of the best suggestions for a while, I reckon fans just don't know how it goes

There was a Mark Little song (to little by little) yesterday too, I couldn't hear it to comment properly though...

I was feeling depressed about yesterday, and I foolishly had a look in here, almost suicidal at the moment. To try and encourage fans to sing at a football stadium is sooooooooooooooooo sad, especially the type of material that is offered up as lyrics that is supposed to witty even tuneful, it is none of these, it is embarrassing though.

All for a sing out at a football match, and we have had loads of material to choose from, the whole Wurzels back catalogue, not to mention When The Re Red Robin...... why do we have to portray ourselves like a load of morons who neck cider all the time and have to include such lyrics as Horse Punchers Forza Eastenders ha ha!! and all the other carp that only serves to embarrass the real fans not to encourage?

Hartcliffe Red, you are obviously proud of where you live, fine, I am trying to forget I ever lived there albeit it was only for a few years and it was Whitchurch Lane which was Mum said was not 'proper Hartcliffe anyway  :facepalm:

'kin hate Christmas  :yes:

You need to get a life...

The best songs are put together in pubs, not on forums...

Johnson said appeared via a forum, the renaissance and usage of other songs can also be associated to a forum/forums. The lad may want to think about his formulae to achieve the same.

Johnson said appeared via a forum, the renaissance and usage of other songs can also be associated to a forum/forums. The lad may want to think about his formulae to achieve the same.

A bit of a whoosh for you there, see the post before EnclosureSurge injected a dose of intentional irony. 

A bit of a whoosh for you there, see the post before EnclosureSurge injected a dose of intentional irony.

No whoosh. All the best football songs may not be created in the pub. The ideas appearing on here could benefit from a degree more thought but using forums to do something v moan really does irritate people who can't go beyond "zzzzz".

To be fair there's a fair few that sing it at away games; ask the club to incorporate it into the prematch/half time music - it's only a 90's club tune no harm in that

It's definitely one of the best suggestions for a while, I reckon fans just don't know how it goes

There was a Mark Little song (to little by little) yesterday too, I couldn't hear it to comment properly though...

The Freeman one did get a bit of an airing yesterday, although not for very long. I thought it was pretty good.

Heard the Little one briefly too, although didn't quite get the lyrics, plus one about Frankie Fielding.

So how are you going to defend the thread on your own Town End forum calling on people to wear Xmas jumpers and antlers yesterday?

Not to mention the free mince pies just to get a few of you lard-arses to actually go to a game.

Free mince pies for a bunch of mincers. How appropriate.

Perhaps you should get a sense of humour?

Don't you just love the one line put downs from someone who fails to grasp what was actually said ...still all grist to the mill I guess.

Don't agree, as judging by your moaning messages on NLBR thread you don't seem to have much of a sense of humour whatsoever.

For the record I grasped exactly what you meant.

And they still only scraped 7000! Where are the other 3000 wot turnt up v us and the next game (but then never again)? That Powerless bloke must be feeling his name, right now - no matter how many Xmas antlers you give away you cannot get a Roundabout to go to a game....

Looks like he'll have to sell in January, if he sticks to his word! http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29915117#baffled

Been watching a few episodes,and thought a chant would be good to the tune,its unique,and lets be fair we can see the flats from the ground,

we drink cider by the jaaaaar

Long live eastenders

Forza eastenders

Ashton gate,bs3

Ashton gate,bs3

Na na na na na,na na na na na

Needs alot of work and adding to but i reckon its got potential

Erm,

Lord Sugar will see you now Hartcliffe red... go straight in.

Oh, and you're being head-hunted by the Dragons too, just pop along to the Den.

Its rumoured Tom Jones has turned around too..

Britain's Got Talent is a given...

& Simon Cowell reportedly believes you have the XXXX Factor! :)

Archived