IGNORED

The Official Crewe Alexandra V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

Bottom versus Top; how much of the form book and the league position do we rip up for this one? Who wants it more City or Crewe? You can really only see one winner can you not? That takes nothing away from a team desperate for points but, and here is where it sounds like bravado, Crewe are hardly City only 12 months ago.

Has to be the most nailed on 3 points of the entire season and, as much as i admire the academy of Crewe and really hope they stay up, i would like to order a hammering today please. 0-4 or 1-3 if you don't mind. I think it is time Smith and Agard got a goal or two and the usual Wilbs strike and one out of the unknown like Little maybe.

Hasta la vista desde Vigan, el norte de Luzon... about as close a place to old Havana as you are gonna get. 

• Like 1

It used to be a popular quiz question; "Name all five football league teams with a X in their name".

The answer was Halifax, Oxford, Exeter, Wrexham and Crewe. Crewe are the only one not to have dropped into the Conference          yet.

For those without tickets, no need to POTD. Turn left on leaving the railway station and near the junction of Nantwich Road and Gresty Lane there is a set of railings where you can stand on the pavement and look through and see about 85% of the pitch.

• Like 1

It used to be a popular quiz question; "Name all five football league teams with a X in their name".

The answer was Halifax, Oxford, Exeter, Wrexham and Crewe. Crewe are the only one not to have dropped into the Conference          yet.

For those without tickets, no need to POTD. Turn left on leaving the railway station and near the junction of Nantwich Road and Gresty Lane there is a set of railings where you can stand on the pavement and look through and see about 85% of the pitch.

So you would be "Engine-Shed Man" ?

Bottom versus Top; how much of the form book and the league position do we rip up for this one? Who wants it more City or Crewe? You can really only see one winner can you not? That takes nothing away from a team desperate for points but, and here is where it sounds like bravado, Crewe are hardly City only 12 months ago.

Has to be the most nailed on 3 points of the entire season and, as much as i admire the academy of Crewe and really hope they stay up, i would like to order a hammering today please. 0-4 or 1-3 if you don't mind. I think it is time Smith and Agard got a goal or two and the usual Wilbs strike and one out of the unknown like Little maybe.

Hasta la vista desde Vigan, el norte de Luzon... about as close a place to old Havana as you are gonna get.

Will be tougher than league position suggests...they're actually playin ok of late without gettin the results..I dont see us losing but the draw wouldn't be a surprise....hope to be wrong of course.come on City!