IGNORED

The Official Crewe Alexandra V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

Yes we are top, but we are making hard work of it. MK Dons have banged in 10 more goals than us. We are just edging games. I get the feeling that we it won't be too long before we are knocked off of our perch. Look, I am over the moon that we are top but the gap is closing and I am a realist. MK Dons will be top, Swindon will be second, and we will be battling with Preston in 3rd come February.

Balderdash... MK & Swindle may lose players in Jan, we have the backing to bring in fresh talent... I'd be more worried about PNE and Sheff.Utd...

Is our patient play costing us? Not panicing because its still 0-0 after 65 mins or so, but then if the opposition get one after that it becomes very hard to get 3 points. Maybe a bit more urgancy is required in our play?

More to do with not taking our chances I think.

• Like 1

Bet365 / Betfair suspend a market if,

There is a free kick in a dangerous area, a sending off or possible sending off, a goal, or a penalty. If there was a bad challenge which could have been a red card, that could have been why it suspended.

Not for ten minutes they don't, and not before the match has started.

Betting was suspended for a quarter of an hour before the KO and for another ten minutes just before HT.

Edited by Aizoon

Bet365 / Betfair suspend a market if,

There is a free kick in a dangerous area, a sending off or possible sending off, a goal, or a penalty. If there was a bad challenge which could have been a red card, that could have been why it suspended.

Thought it was suspended before kick off..? apologies if not....

Edited by Kingswood mask

No clown here mate. Seen enough football to know what I am talking about. Some of you are as deluded as the Sags if you think that we are showing the form of champions. We are making hard work of it. 5-0 MK Dons now.....

It would make a change for US to go on and hammer teams when we have been dominating and winning easily instead of declaring at 3.

Doesn't seem to be in our mindset to do so though.

No clown here mate. Seen enough football to know what I am talking about. Some of you are as deluded as the Sags if you think that we are showing the form of champions. We are making hard work of it. 5-0 MK Dons now.....

Football teams lose games. You're talking like we're relegation certainties.

Still at least if anyone ever asks you if you're a glass half full, or a glass half empty kind of bloke, there's absolutely no debate.

And celebrating us going a goal down just to be proven right, class.