IGNORED

At Least Swindon Lost.

Robbored

Top of the League for Christmas, got to be good psychologically but we really need to get a grip now. Ok we are not shipping the goals in like we were but we aren't so free scoring either, despite getting another striker in. Sounds like we are suffering a flu bug at the moment. Also around this time teams at the bottom start seriously scrapping for their lives, look at us last year. Oh and the ref lacked constancy.

We cannot throw it away now so serious strengthening needs to happen, and I'm sure it is.

Top of the League for Christmas, got to be good psychologically but we really need to get a grip now. Ok we are not shipping the goals in like we were but we aren't so free scoring either, despite getting another striker in. Sounds like we are suffering a flu bug at the moment. Also around this time teams at the bottom start seriously scrapping for their lives, look at us last year. Oh and the ref lacked constancy.

We cannot throw it away now so serious strengthening needs to happen, and I'm sure it is.

Maybe we cant have it both ways; more gung ho and we suffer at the back, less and we don't score so many.

We are top of the league and have made massive strides since Dreary left, I`ll take promotion how ever it comes, if not as champions by a million points then play off winners by a dodgey goal will do.

The 3 up will probably come from the present top six and we will be in the mix for sure.

Archived