IGNORED

Without Trying To Sound Worried....

ciderbeans

We need a goal scorer brought in in January. I know wilbs and Agard can score but when they get into a bit of inconsistency as they are at the moment, we have nothing to replace them that would be certain to get a goal.

It is a must to bring in a striker that will get us goals if we are to win this league. Eoin Doyle I'm not so sure about, Benik afobe should be a definite purchase, failing that, matty done of Rochdale who knows where the net is.

I'm sure SC and KB are on the case, I just hope it happens sooner rather than later in the January window.

I still think we'd score more if we started JET and played Freeman out wide - at least for the extent of Bryan's injury.

As that's extremely unlikely to happen and I've stated my doubts about Doyle in the other thread, why not Tom Bradshaw at Walsall? Just throwing names around but he's got a very good record this year and is only 22.

We need a goal scorer brought in in January. I know wilbs and Agard can score but when they get into a bit of inconsistency as they are at the moment, we have nothing to replace them that would be certain to get a goal.

It is a must to bring in a striker that will get us goals if we are to win this league. Eoin Doyle I'm not so sure about, Benik afobe should be a definite purchase, failing that, matty done of Rochdale who knows where the net is.

I'm sure SC and KB are on the case, I just hope it happens sooner rather than later in the January window.

People argue against signing Doyle because he's had 1 good season, Afobe has done nothing at every club he's been on loan to in the championship really, hence why he's now had to go to league 1.

I still think we'd score more if we started JET and played Freeman out wide - at least for the extent of Bryan's injury.

As that's extremely unlikely to happen and I've stated my doubts about Doyle in the other thread, why not Tom Bradshaw at Walsall? Just throwing names around but he's got a very good record this year and is only 22.

Wouldn't mind Bradshaw, Baxendale looked decent too (not a striker I know)

Leave the guy with 20 goals and 15 assists last year on the bench then. Meanwhile, let's all continue to bemoan our growing lack of goals scored.

He was shit for the majority of the year even when scoring and to me and many others the reason we were so shit as we were playing with 10 men most games.

If stats are your thing he has only scored 8 goals in the last 12 months. 2 more than Aden Flint

He was shit for the majority of the year even when scoring and to me and many others the reason we were so shit as we were playing with 10 men most games.

If stats are your thing he has only scored 8 goals in the last 12 months. 2 more than Aden Flint

Most goals per minute this season- Jet

Most assists per minute this season- Jet

You may want to dislike him, but denying that he could help us at all is just ignorance, when it is if anything more likely to help than hinder while we are struggling to score.

Most goals per minute this season- Jet

Most assists per minute this season- Jet

You may want to dislike him, but denying that he could help us at all is just ignorance, when it is if anything more likely to help than hinder while we are struggling to score.

I suggest you check your maths. I make it a goal every 265 minutes JET played this season, as opposed to one every 169 for Wilbraham. 

I suggest you check your maths. I make it a goal every 265 minutes JET played this season, as opposed to one every 169 for Wilbraham.

To be honest I foolishly used someone else's stat, thanks for the correction, are the numbers you've worked out for all games or just league? as it's possible that they did the maths for one of those stipulations

Those slating JET's record this season need to remember that his confidence will be low after being left out most of season and being harangued for not scoring when he's brought into the game with 10 mins to go. Sadly he doesn't fit into our style of play so unless SC makes major changes he won't be our answer. Which is a real shame when we all know how effective and brilliant he can be.

How long did it take you to work that out? Has Jet even played 90 minutes of league football this season? The bloke deserves a start

Good post this - we don't mean to get worried, but a current run of W2 D0 L3 is not quite promotion stuff. Or what we were producing earlier. And the others have closed the gap considerably/entirely. Not just one team but several.

No major panic stations, but this was a month we looked at getting maximum points or at least remaining unbeaten: http://thenatchwall.wordpress.com/

Those slating JET's record this season need to remember that his confidence will be low after being left out most of season and being harangued for not scoring when he's brought into the game with 10 mins to go. Sadly he doesn't fit into our style of play so unless SC makes major changes he won't be our answer. Which is a real shame when we all know how effective and brilliant he can be.

Those that keep harping on he should start should also consider, the night before a game where he was due to start....he was out in Lakota until gone 4am.

Sorry, but that was a big opportunity for him to stake a claim. If he really gave a toss about his career....he would have prepared for the gsme properly.

Cant wait for him to leave

Those that keep harping on he should start should also consider, the night before a game where he was due to start....he was out in Lakota until gone 4am.

Sorry, but that was a big opportunity for him to stake a claim. If he really gave a toss about his career....he would have prepared for the gsme properly.

Cant wait for him to leave

That's not actually true though isit. I didn't go yesterday but from the commentary he sounded a menace when he came on. The guy has less than 10 to make a difference and people are blaming him for yesterday! We should be looking at Williams for giving the ref an option, concentration after the free kick and poor finishing Imo.

That's not actually true though isit. I didn't go yesterday but from the commentary he sounded a menace when he came on. The guy has less than 10 to make a difference and people are blaming him for yesterday! We should be looking at Williams for giving the ref an option, concentration after the free kick and poor finishing Imo.

Im certainly not blaming JET for yesterday.

Im blaming him for wasting his career so far though

How can people seriously think Jet should be given  another chance after that disgusting performance in the cup. I agree, nobody played particularly well, but losing the ball continuously and making no effort to get it back, jumping out of tackles and generally strolling around as if you can't be assed.One telling pass in this game and last seasons goals do not make him the right fit in a team that fights for each other over 90 minutes. He needs to go, and  additions to the current squad that will buy into the Cotts "way" must be sought.

Oh dear.

?

Form when JET played Vs Form when Jet was phased out

He was scoring but he was a detriment to the team as we played with a player less for 89 minutes of the game.

All you have to do is see how he has taken his opportunitys since SC came in to see he doesn't deserve to be anywhere near a starting spot

How long did it take you to work that out? Has Jet even played 90 minutes of league football this season? The bloke deserves a start

The bloke also deserves a hell of a lot more credit that he gets on these pages.

Why is it that whenever we draw or lose and Jet has failed to rescue the game in the 10 nano seconds he's allowed on the pitch so many are quick to blame Jet.

If you're already on a yellow and have a duff trigger happy ref then don't make any silly tackles or better still if you're the Manager- make a substitution early on.

Those who can't wait to see the back of him will at least be able to give up the much loved " I blame Lee Johnson" and use " I blame J Emanuel-Thomas" instead. Useless fat lazy stroller.

The bloke also deserves a hell of a lot more credit that he gets on these pages.

Why is it that whenever we draw or lose and Jet has failed to rescue the game in the 10 nano seconds he's allowed on the pitch so many are quick to blame Jet.

If you're already on a yellow and have a duff trigger happy ref then don't make any silly tackles or better still if you're the Manager- make a substitution early on.

Those who can't wait to see the back of him will at least be able to give up the much loved " I blame Lee Johnson" and use " I blame J Emanuel-Thomas" instead. Useless fat lazy stroller.

i blame Fontaine for all these people blaming jet

Archived