IGNORED

Merry Crimbo From The Blue Side

BS3 GAS

Forgive the lack of a gift but i think we have given you quite enough lately!!, infact it would be nice if you could return the favour?

sadly i cant see that happening, i do actually think there is a real possilbe chance that Rovers, City & the rugger lot could all get promomtion this year.

Would take a monumental balls up by u guys & the rugger lot to do there usual bottle job to stop a Bristol Sport double and having watched Rovers a lot this season (or more importantly the oppostion) i cant see Rovers finishing outside the playoffs as the league is so poor and Barnet have yet to have a even slight dodgy run (most teams have at least one)

cheers all!

NC

Wizard famously sing "I wish it could be Christmas every day" and for us, NLBR has made that wish come true! It's been a lot of fun being on the Red Side and long may it last.

You guys have been made to suffer by incompetency on and off the pitch and whilst I think that you are quite correct in anticipating the playoffs, I'm quite serious in saying that promotion back into the league may not be the best outcome for your lot. Clubs which get relegated from the League generally need to take a good, long look at themselves and right the wrongs which have caused their fall from grace. I don't see or sense that that has happened at any level. Your present position in the table has taken the spotlight off of Higgs and his Board and allowed him and them some respite - but the problems are all still there and mounting. Has the naval gazing that Higgs claimed was being undertaken in the wake of promotion, resulted in any noticeable positive change?

Gaining promotion will understandably generate optimism and the feel good factor will return but I believe it would be a false dawn. Higgs et al will be slapped on the back for regaining League status and what's gone before will be swept under the carpet - out of sight and mind but still a time bomb primed to explode. Far better (for you and us!) to avoid promotion and as supporters finally muster the strength and intent to kick out your useless Board and take control of your own destiny. It's your club after all.

I wish you and everyone on the Dark Side a very Merry Christmas but I'm afraid that I can see no reason for 2015 to be, for NLBR, a Happy New Year - even if promotion ensues.

What a lovely seasonal gesture. Happy Christmas.

And may we also send our best wishes to NLBR from everyone here at the Football Insolvency Department and our Company looks forward to meeting you in the New Year.

( we would have also sent a card & gift - but it's really difficult to find a decent Sainsburys anywhere near Gloucester Rd)

Happy Christmas to supporters of Bristol's biggest non-league club and to the Gasheads.

They probably have a claim to be the UK's biggest non league club?

Same sentiments all round.... and whilst I have enjoyed the soap opera style antics of our neighbours throughout 2014 I sincerely hope 2015 brings their long suffering supporters what they wish for in 2015.

As my old man used to say....

"Never criticise someone until you have walked a mile in their shoes"

"At least then , when you do criticise, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes"

rgds

Same sentiments all round.... and whilst I have enjoyed the soap opera style antics of our neighbours throughout 2014 I sincerely hope 2015 brings their long suffering supporters what they wish for in 2015.

"At least then , when you do criticise, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes"

rgds

A reference to the mighty Mangoes' claim to be Bristol's biggest non league club, quoted elsewhere.

rgds

Stockport are bigger

Perhaps like in 1914 we should all meet on the downs for a truce game of football with the Gasheads on Xmas day ( after all my mate is a Gashead ST holder) but lets get one b*****y thing straight I aint giving them my bar of chocolate. :gasmask:

I'll give them my bar of chocolate if I can have one of they Memorial pasties ;)

Archived