IGNORED

Buy Two Get One Free !

phantom

Bit bizzarre when the ground will sell out anyway???

Granted I'm playing abit of devils advocate here...

The club being generous rather than having an ulterior motive then? Normally they would be offering the 1/2 season ticket about now, maybe this is the best they could manage in the circumstances?

Bit bizzarre when the ground will sell out anyway???

Granted I'm playing abit of devils advocate here...

I thought exactly the same. Giving away free tickets when capacity is already reduced, the ground is selling out regularly anyway and the team are doing well strikes me as a very strange marketing strategy from a financial point of view.

Also don't think it helps when prices increase on the day. To pay for your ticket you have to queue for 30mins or so to get it and then again to get in.

Also we are told tickets are nearly all sold and then more become available.

I've tickets for Yeovil game restricted view all that was left, and then better seats become available 2 weeks later.

Ain't being funny but I can't see why, with the season and esp home form we have had, why we haven't sold every single ticket for every single home game. There are 9,000 or so ST holders and we know for a fact there are several thousand floating fans who could be tempted down to see a winning team...yet they haven't. Why not?

As a fan who doesn't get to go often anymore I can tell you why not,  it is near impossible to get more than two seats together at the minute because of our low ratio of extra seats to season tickets.  Purely temporary for the rebuild.

As a fan who doesn't get to go often anymore I can tell you why not, it is near impossible to get more than two seats together at the minute because of our low ratio of extra seats to season tickets. ary for the rebuild.

Near impossible? I've bought tickets for 5 home games so far this season and have got three together every time.

Archived