IGNORED

Bristol City Into Europe?

Dave L

I await the which train are we getting thread with interest, it ran for about 10 pages for Cardiff so I'm hoping for at least 3 figures for this European outpost.

I await the misc threads blaming David Lloyd, Steve Lansdown and whichever player is the fall guy.

Ukraine. Good luck with that!

My girlfriend is from Lviv and I went there this summer. It is an amazing City- beautiful architecture and very very friendly.

Beer is good, food good and not expensive. Great place to visit but a bugger to get to as you have to either fly to Poland and 2 hrs drive to Lviv or fly to Vienna and get 2nd flight to Lviv.

If we get this on- I'll definitely go ( as kit man etc!) and can arrange mucho entertainment/accomadation for those going with the locals.

Yes- the ladies are lovely ( but I'm in contract) and the weather is great. Loads to see and do- easy to get around.

AS far as "war torn Ukraine" - imagine riots in John O' Groats and you're living in Lands End- that's not as far as how distant the very far away problems are from the western City Lviv is to Donetsk.

Archived