IGNORED

Mk Dons Tickets

Redarmy987

If we're on sbout the Christmas showdown when Goater and gifton Noel Williams scored for both sides we def took close on 7,000... I was there the away stand was rammed to the rafters

Goater running in from the half way line in front of us - we had the whole end and it was packed - 6000-7000 easy

With the potential to make this the best away support for ages who's up for making it a party? Flags hats scarves lets cover the away end in red and white! All those jester hats beach balls balloons anything we can get in the ground to create a cracking atmosphere!

how bout flares and smoke bombs?

Jester hats and beach balls, ffs may as well get your face painted whilst you're at

Fans having fun supporting their team wow that's such a bad thing, Remember Wembley against Bolton? The millennium against Brighton? Everyone joined in creating a party atmosphere making a great day out, More recently weekend away at blackpool a few years back and the whole away end seemed to have silly hats, but hey if you prefer to stand in silence and politely clap then each to their own!

Fans having fun supporting their team wow that's such a bad thing, Remember Wembley against Bolton? The millennium against Brighton? Everyone joined in creating a party atmosphere making a great day out, More recently weekend away at blackpool a few years back and the whole away end seemed to have silly hats, but hey if you prefer to stand in silence and politely clap then each to their own!

I remember the Millenium against Brighton, can remember thinking doughnuts turning up jester hats were mainly day trippers.

I have also been to Blackpool the last God knows how time and can't ever remember an away side being full of jester capped idiots.

I was there and remember it well a great day out with plenty to drink! We were housed in those days in the rookery end behind the goal, opposite to where we are if we go now. That end that day was almost full and a quick look on the away ground guide shows the rookery holds 6950, so I think we can safely say the following would have been in excess of 5500.

I remember the Millenium against Brighton, can remember thinking doughnuts turning up jester hats were mainly day trippers.

I have also been to Blackpool the last God knows how time and can't ever remember an away side being full of jester capped idiots.

Most definatley not a day tripper here Betty, Been following home and away for more years than I care to  remember now, the point of my post was that if were going to take such a following as has been suggested then lets make the most of it, the noise at Coventry was great but we can top this!! Who knows a load of us warmed up on thatchers dressed like fools might just make it a day to remember and lets not forget a win there will be a massive step towards promotion and therefore justification for a party!!

Archived