IGNORED

Unreserved Seating / Singing Section Survey hits new record - Please Complete (Merged)

Blagdon red

• SC&T Board Members

This e-mail has just been sent out to everyone on the Supporters Club & Trust mailing list (some 6,600 fans):

Click here to complete an important fans' survey

Please take part in this quick survey. Your views are important. The survey results will be sent to the club before seating and ticketing arrangements are finalised for next season.

A singing section? Unreserved seating? The importance of a good atmosphere? What are your views? Which part of the ground would you like to be in next season and beyond? What will get the ground rocking?

Please let us know TODAY! Click here to have your say

This survey will close after the Gillingham game at midnight on the 29th. We'll then release the results during the first week of February, present them to the club and invite the FAN (formerly the Fans' Parliament) to discuss them at their meeting on Feb 12th. All in time, we believe, to be taken into full consideration by the club before seating and ticketing arrangements for next season are finalised.

So please have your say NOW! Click here to complete this quick survey - compiled by supporters, for supporters!

Regards,

Stu Rogers
BCSCT

PS: If you are not on our e-mail list and would like to be added to it, please provide your name and e-mail address via the 'Newsletter sign-up' box bottom right on our website. Cheers!

• SC&T Board Members

thats true Blagdon,

I've filled it in online now anyway as my work let me do it,

Will you publish the results when its in?

Yes, hopefully during the first week of Feb. Will discuss it at SC&T meeting on Feb 4th. Also hoping to discuss it with some former East Enders, possibly at the Three Lions' around that time. Will then invite the FAN to discuss it at their meeting on Feb 12th. And in among all that will present it to the club / Bristol Sport and hope that - to the extent that they able - they take on board its findings as they finalise arrangements for next season and plan for the years beyond.

Yes, hopefully during the first week of Feb. Will discuss it at SC&T meeting on Feb 4th. Also hoping to discuss it with some former East Enders, possibly at the Three Lions' around that time. Will then invite the FAN to discuss it at their meeting on Feb 12th. And in among all that will present it to the club / Bristol Sport and hope that - to the extent that they able - they take on board its findings as they finalise arrangements for next season and plan for the years beyond.

good good, lets hope all sides can come to some sort of agreement, be it next season or when the devlopment is complete,

After all we want the atmosphere to look and sound good for 2016/17 when we are in the prem :)

Done.Just like to say many thanks to EVERYONE who has been involved in these initiatives from the reopening of the East End,The guys in the Atyeo(D block I think),people campaigning for rail seats and the people fighting for unreserved seating next season/whenever possible. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.Without wishing to go over old ground can we all try and respect that no fan is mightier than any other but let's respect that different fans want a different match day experience. Supporters should be given the opportunity to enjoy football the way they wish and there is plenty of room for all different fans.COYR.

• SC&T Board Members

Don't do what I did and look at all the pages before I was going to fill it in. So now I cannot complete it because the first page tells me I have already done it.

Smart ass computer software!

If you can access it on a different device, you should be OK. As I'm sure you're aware, it's a function of the system aimed at preventing any malicious spamming of the survey.

Now approaching 900.

• SC&T Board Members

I've filled it out, but I have to say I thought the questions and choices given were poorly worded in most cases.

Feel free to join us at our Club & Trust meetings and help word the next one. All volunteers very welcome!

Responses now over 1,000.

Survey completed, I thought it was good and look forward to see the results. I tried to add my name and email by following the bottom right link mentioned in your original post, but when I go to submit I get this:

"Error

Problem with your key.

There is a problem with the key used to input data, please check the form is correctly set up."

I did manage to add my email when prompted to at the end of the survey instead.

Archived