IGNORED

Team For Sunday

dunsteral

i saw a comment from someone who had been looking at the gallery of city

training and noticed that there was no sign of wilbraham or agard.

i appreciate sc keeps his cards close to his chest (nothing wrong with that),

but what is the situation with these two, they seem to have been injured for

quite a while.

Are they in contention for sunday ?  (maybe sc will spring a surprise).

Can saville and tavernier play on sunday ?

With 2 cup games in the space of 5 days what team will sc put out ? ,

It is so exiting at the moment you never know what will happen next.

i saw a comment from someone who had been looking at the gallery of city

training and noticed that there was no sign of wilbraham or agard.

i appreciate sc keeps his cards close to his chest (nothing wrong with that),

but what is the situation with these two, they seem to have been injured for

quite a while.

Are they in contention for sunday ?  (maybe sc will spring a surprise).

Can saville and tavernier play on sunday ?

With 2 cup games in the space of 5 days what team will sc put out ? ,

It is so exiting at the moment you never know what will happen next.

I think SC will start off with Jet and Smith, with possibly Agard and Wilbs on the bench, that's of course if they are fit.

Fielding

Ayling, Flint & Williams

Little, Elliott, K.Smith, Freeman & Bryan

JET & M.Smith.

No brainer really.

It will be interesting to see if Cotts changes the formation to counteract Downing as I expect them to play with the wide players pushed right up to keep our wing backs on the defensive.

For me Alex Song is a key player for them

Litts will play against West Ham and tavernier will play against gills to keep litts fresh. Think it will be same line up as per but I do hope we have one of agard or wilbs on the bench as it would be a tough ask for smith and jet all game. We will need legs up front to pressurise west hams back 4 or there could be continual pressure on us.

Will be an interesting match up. Buzzing for it, just disappointed I couldn't get a ticket

What ever the team played I just hope they give it their all & make a good account of themselves even if we lose so be it but please let it be a close game that sees us only go out to a single goal not beaten drastically, Hoping we actually win this as think it'll be the first time in 21 years we've got through that far & had a gut reaction earlier last week we will do it so here's hoping I'm right we take that momentum into our next games keeping the wins going & claiming that top spot which I believe should be ours going up automatically as champions with a cup win, Oh please City can you do this for all the benefits we'd get to hold our own in the Championship & keep moving forward & upwards. COYR'S!!!

Collins is not fit according to Big Bolton Sam; could be fibbing of course; us what ever team we start with will perform till the last second and they will have to; result, odds on them but so were the Liverpool and Super Leeds games anything could happen.

I find it pleasing that Sam has said he will play his 1st team. Yes it makes it a far tougher test but I personally feel this will inspire our players more. The chance to knock out a top 10 premier league who played their best team rather than like if Bradford or Cambridge fluke a win, they know they really just beat Chelsea or Man Utd reserves with a couple of first teamer's thrown in for good measure.

I find it pleasing that Sam has said he will play his 1st team. Yes it makes it a far tougher test but I personally feel this will inspire our players more. The chance to knock out a top 10 premier league who played their best team rather than like if Bradford or Cambridge fluke a win, they know they really just beat Chelsea or Man Utd reserves with a couple of first teamer's thrown in for good measure.

Chelsea put out an almost full-strength team though, didn't they?

An excellent display from Bradford, especially coming back from 2-0 down.

I also thought that Jon Stead was pretty decent.

I think Saville will start. 

Would like to think so.

Elliott, apart from the odd few flashes, has been the weak link in midfield recently.

Saville is a strong box to box player so should bring some more energy to the engine room.

Whats the point of bringing in loan players if you ain't going to play them.

United were more or less at full strength against Cambridge

Archived