IGNORED

Help Wanted On Sunday With Scarves

Dollymarie

Hello everyone

Have been contacted by the club and asked to post the following request.

As everyone has probably heard, the club are putting 12,000 scarves on seats for Sunday's game.

There are members of club staff to do this, but the club are wanting to get some fans involved too.

The down side is that they  need to be at AG at 9am on Sunday morning, for approximately an hour. They will get a free bacon sandwich and a hot drink.

They need to report to David Lloyd at Gate 2 (by the shop) at 9am.

The club could do with 10 - 15 fans to help out if anyone is willing to do so.

Hello everyone

Have been contacted by the club and asked to post the following request.

As everyone has probably heard, the club are putting 12,000 scarves on seats for Sunday's game.

There are members of club staff to do this, but the club are wanting to get some fans involved too.

The down side is that they  need to be at AG at 9am on Sunday morning, for approximately an hour. They will get a free bacon sandwich and a hot drink.

They need to report to David Lloyd at Gate 2 (by the shop) at 9am.

The club could do with 10 - 15 fans to help out if anyone is willing to do so.

Tell Dave L if they open the DEH at 10am, I might be able to round up a few volunteers!!

We had a long chat about the best way to distribute them, and decided that putting them on seats would be best. There isn't enough space by the turnstiles to deal with several bulky boxes of scarves, particularly in the Williams.

If anyone is able to help, I'd appreciate an email to david.lloyd@bcfc.co.uk

Thanks in advance.

Instead of waving the scarf around maybe we should all stick our arm in the air and show the middle finger!

Exactly,  and how many are going to turn up now, after the decision of allowing the bubble machine.  I am hoping if this goes ahead that I don't see any crowd trouble on the stream.  All we need is points deducted!

We had a long chat about the best way to distribute them, and decided that putting them on seats would be best. There isn't enough space by the turnstiles to deal with several bulky boxes of scarves, particularly in the Williams.

Thanks in advance.

Dont bother, they are all going to end up on the pitch after the clubs stupid decision regarding bubble machine etc.

Thanks in advance.

Marvellous gesture by the club. Well done.

Archived