IGNORED

Bubbles V Scarves

Randy Marsh

If you really don't agree with the bullshit which has been uncovered this morning thanks to the national media highlighting it then the response is very simple. Kiss good bye to your free scarf.

When the bubbles are released react with 12,000 scarves launching onto the pitch.

If Bristol Sport want to embarrass us on national TV then we will do the same to them.

#citywave

If they have another Cardiff style throwing incident, they will only have themselves to blame but no doubt its all the supporters fault and alienate us even more. Their playing a dangeours game on national TV.

Indeed.

These bubbles go off every time they score too. Absolute kick in the teeth every time they score and West Ham are good enough to put a few past us don't forget.

If the club are arrogant enough to persist with this nonsense against overwhelming fan opposition, the very least we should do is a very loud rendition of "you can stick your ####ing bubbles up your arse", to minimalise the national embarrassment.

But that looks like its aimed at the cockney lot rather than the fool that's thought this was a good idea.

"I'm forever blowing bubbles" sums up WHU. Listen to the lyrics; it's a down & out who can only dream of being rich.

Meanwhile why are City welcoming the visitors? Clubs & fans should be working together to make AG a fortress. 10-15 years ago there was talk of expanding the ground to hold 25,000. Crewe's then manager told the press "Ashton Gate is intimidating at the moment. The last thing we want is another 5,000 in there".

"Stick your bubbles up your ass , up your ass "

"Stick your bubbles up your ass , up your ass"

"You come to the gate and we always score late"

"So stick your bubbles up your ass"

Can we make sure we get the word '****1ng' in there as it's on TV. Might make them think twice about making dumbass decisions like this in the future.

I heard the scarfs will be in bags so it should make it nice and easy to lob them even from the back of the stand. It would be fully justified if the club go ahead with making us a laughing stock.

The club will just pick them up and sell them on the shop.

Also, the scarfs can only get thrown once, miss your moment and it's gone. Also might face a ban for lobbing stuff on the pitch, don't give them an excuse. Any protest should be vocal I think, and all match.

Also, the scarfs can only get thrown once, miss your moment and it's gone. Also might face a ban for lobbing stuff on the pitch, don't give them an excuse. Any protest should be vocal I think, and all match.

If everyone chucked them that would be their business over. Everyone banned

Disagree. A few boos when the bubbles go off show they can do what they want, have some bollocks.

There's a 6 page thream slamming it, let's see how many are willing to walk the walk as well as talk the talk.

The Football Offences Act 1991 created specific offences of throwing missiles onto pitches, participating in indecent or racist chanting and going onto the pitch without lawful authority.

It would be hard to describe a woollen scarve as a missile.

The Football Offences Act 1991 created specific offences of throwing missiles onto pitches, participating in indecent or racist chanting and going onto the pitch without lawful authority.

It would be hard to describe a woollen scarve as a missile.

Indeed. If they were missiles..... The club would not be providing them free of charge...... Surely. In fact the club have condoned these soft safe streamers by providing them

Get chucking ladies and gentlemen

Fair points. But IF there is a scarf on my seat I'm keeping mine...bloody hell a momento of getting something 'free'* from the club.

*I'm still convinced though that my 'free' scarf has been factored in as part of the ticket price though.

Archived