IGNORED

Bubbles V Scarves

Randy Marsh

Brainwave, but sadly too late to be implemented.

At the opening of the 1948 London Olympics a flock of doves was released.

Just as the bubble machine starts up at AG on Sunday, a flock of robins should be released. Those people looking up would notice the robins and not the bubbles.

Just had a thought - what do these scarfs look like? are they like the half and half scarfs that Yeovil had when playing Man U (half Yeovil half man u). If so I think mine will be on the pitch bubble machine or not.

Too true! So many fans seem only too keen to wear the oppos colours as well as their own.

You do realise I hope that next time City play Rovers some entrepreneur will be selling scarves that are red one end with CITY written in white and the other half will be blue with ROVERS written on that and the word BRISTOL over the join.

Such a scarf I would never wear.

The club wants an "atmosphere" yet they have put every conceivable obstacle in the way of the very fans trying to do that. The suits who run this club are clueless and another part of this once fine club has died. Shove you ******* modern football up your ass, my scartf is heading straight in the direction of the bin.

If the club are arrogant enough to persist with this nonsense against overwhelming fan opposition, the very least we should do is a very loud rendition of "you can stick your ####ing bubbles up your arse", to minimalise the national embarrassment.

A bubble machine to create a national embarrassment? Is that really what you mean?

If so, get over yourself.

Brainwave, but sadly too late to be implemented.

At the opening of the 1948 London Olympics a flock of doves was released.

Just as the bubble machine starts up at AG on Sunday, a flock of robins should be released. Those people looking up would notice the robins and not the bubbles.

Easier said than done , robins , by their very nature , are not easy to catch / capture , in fact , pound for pound , the robin is one of the most viscious , hard fighting bastards that ever was ,

The robin , even when confronted with a much bigger foe , or outnumbered , will fight to the death , no hesitation , no regrets ,

Easier said than done , robins , by their very nature , are not easy to catch / capture , in fact , pound for pound , the robin is one of the most viscious , hard fighting bastards that ever was ,

The robin , even when confronted with a much bigger foe , or outnumbered , will fight to the death , no hesitation , no regrets ,

My old man got nutted by a robin...

I am at Paddington Station and there are West Ham everywhere. I think it's their feared firm, the ICA (Institute of Contemporary Arts).

I think I've clocked their top boys - Barry the Mongoose; Plaistow Patricia and Mohammed al-Baghdaddi. And the man they call "the general": Brian Sewell.

FFS send some reinforcements to meet me at Temple Meads. It's looking a bit tasty!

Archived