IGNORED

Scarves,succesfull?

Hartcliffe red

Scarves, succesfull?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes, very.

I was cynical about it before KO but it looked a tremendous sight at the start of the game.

If only 10 of those there yesterday who don't even realise we play Fleetwood next Sunday get the habit it will have been well worth doing.

I think it was fantastic. To have the Wurzels playing followed by spontaneous singing and scarf waving was just sublime. It's a shame this didn't happen immediately before kick off, as to have the klaxon start during the singing of 'Red Flag flying high'  would have been perfect!

Yesterday was one of the most enjoyable atmospheres I have ever been too and I think the scarves played a big part in that, particularly in the first moments of the game. Long may it continue!

Loved seeing a the scarfs raised before kick off.and the atmosphere was excellent...but why do they keep playing that record before kick off and what is it?totally kills the place

maybe its like Cott's lucky pants and they believe it brings us luck?

Archived