IGNORED

Bloody Apple - Rant Warning

Aizoon

Another iOS release today and another couple of hours p1ssing about with iTunes and finding an iPhone connector that actually bloody works. There's one that works with my wife's 4S and one that works with mine, but neither works with both :o And another thing - is there a more useless program than iTunes - anywhere? A shite music download system bodged into doing software maintenance :grr:

I've learned to put up with the sudden drops in battery from 20% to zero - I keep a portable charger with me at all times. I put up with apps that seem to update every time I fart. I put up with Apple's ridiculous Terms and Conditions (does ANYBODY read them?).

Then along comes another bloody iOS release and I waste several precious hours of my life installing it on two iPhones.

I will NEVER buy another Apple product as long as I live. So help me Horace, it's Androids from now on.

• Admin

I can't update my 5s as there isn't enough memory, so, apple encourage you to fill the phone up with music and photo's and then send out updates that take zillions of gig and I am 2 updates behind because I don't want to delete stuff. I like loads of things about the iphone, but not having expandable memory is a real bad point, that may well see me return to android next time.

I can't update my 5s as there isn't enough memory, so, apple encourage you to fill the phone up with music and photo's and then send out updates that take zillions of gig and I am 2 updates behind because I don't want to delete stuff. I like loads of things about the iphone, but not having expandable memory is a real bad point, that may well see me return to android next time.

If you plug it into the laptop it'll let you do it :)

Had a problem with my iPhone, went in to apple today, the bloke asked a few questions and handed me a new one.

Very pleased with their Custer service

You get what you pay for.

I'm an Apple lover and proud of it and have been since I saved up my pocket money all those years ago to buy a first generation iPod.

Have had a myriad of Apple products over the years and on the very, very rare occasion when something didn't work exactly as planned or suffered any kind of fault, their customer service has been top notch.

My biggest gripe is that when due a software update, if I don't do it, my alarm clock literally stops working.

Ridiculous glitch that has caught me out a few mornings.

That's a new one on me! I've used my alarm on my iPhone's without incident every morning for many years and I'm always weeks and weeks late doing software updates as my internet is so bad!

That's a new one on me! I've used my alarm on my iPhone's without incident every morning for many years and I'm always weeks and weeks late doing software updates as my internet is so bad!

Sometimes it's just the snooze function, so the real alarm will go off then you press snooze to never hear anything ever again. 

Sometimes you get nothing. 

I only realised it was linked to the update when I googled and found loads with the same issue. 

Archived