IGNORED

Wembley Tickets (Merged So Many Times We've Lost Count!)

David Scott

Waiting for tickets  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is that a joke?

Nope I'm a Club Wembley member in the Gold section next to the Bobby Moore suite and all of our section is smart casual.

I don't think any seats are sold in our section, they aren't usually, which is above the tunnel and next to where the trophy is presented.

If they do sell some seats in these sections it would only be odds and sods, but no team colours are allowed, not even for international matches.

It's great in there though as best view and no queues to get drinks and food and fast priority to get in. Being a debenture holder at Wembley is seriously good value and seats are really comfy. Have been for the last 5 years and gives you priority on concerts and everything as well. 

It's good knowing that I don't have to buy tickets for this as well which is a bonus !

Nope I'm a Club Wembley member in the Gold section next to the Bobby Moore suite and all of our section is smart casual.

I don't think any seats are sold in our section, they aren't usually, which is above the tunnel and next to where the trophy is presented.

If they do sell some seats in these sections it would only be odds and sods, but no team colours are allowed, not even for international matches.

It's great in there though as best view and no queues to get drinks and food and fast priority to get in. Being a debenture holder at Wembley is seriously good value and seats are really comfy. Have been for the last 5 years and gives you priority on concerts and everything as well. 

It's good knowing that I don't have to buy tickets for this as well which is a bonus !

Does this include block 215? Really hope not?

Does this include block 215? Really hope not?

I know it definitely covers block 201 as that's where I have seats.

By looking at my Club Wembley pack, Gold and Silver and Bobby Moore which is definitely no team colours run from 247 to 206 and 220 to 233.

Not sure if behind the goals sections opt for no club colours as well, but all Silver Gold and Bobby Moore are, so I would imagine all of Club Wembley is.

Archived