IGNORED

Death Sentence.

Red

Feel so sorry for the family, Bring back the "Death Sentence" not just a slap on the wrist..

Evil Basta@ds!

RIP  Becky

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Missing-Bristol-teenager-Police-cut-body-parts/story-26110220-detail/story.html

Death only if it has been proved beyond serious doubt,

other then that I totally agree feel so sorry for the family,

Absolutely sickened by this. Horrific news. What a sick world we live in. I believe most cases like this the killers and the victim are known to each other, I doubt this will prove any different.

It saddens me that our beautiful City has such terrible people willing to do awful things like this living in it.

I can understand (if that is the right word) one person being evil enough to kill someone, but what I cannot comprehend is why a bunch of other people would be willing to help cover it up.

She was just a child FFS :(

It saddens me that our beautiful City has such terrible people willing to do awful things like this living in it.

I can understand (if that is the right word) one person being evil enough to kill someone, but what I cannot comprehend is why a bunch of other people would be willing to help cover it up.

She was just a child FFS :(

this sort of killing normally turns out to be a revenge thing with so many people involved

Feel so sorry for the family, Bring back the "Death Sentence" not just a slap on the wrist..

Evil Basta@ds!

RIP  Becky

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Missing-Bristol-teenager-Police-cut-body-parts/story-26110220-detail/story.html

This is what I have been thinking too. Unbelievable.

The police have done an incredible job. Thoughts go out to the poor girls family. Sickening!

This made me feel physically sick. Why would anyone think this is an OK thing to do? :facepalm:

I don't think many people do think it's ok, unless they have psycopathical tendencies. The majority of killers seem to get themselves into a situation where they have too much to lose and see murder as the only way out. I'm not making any excuses or reasoning for taking a life btw.

we'll find out over the coming weeks bit early to speculate anything, but could well be

This in reply to a post which stated 'this sort of killing', so obviously I meant in general. As for speculating, I wouldn't put anything on here that I couldn't back up. That said the legal process must be carried out fully and properly for the families involved and of course the victim herself. RIP.

Staunchly opposed to the death penalty.

Staunchly in favour of a tougher prison system and harsher sentences for scum such as this.

Absolutely right. There's at least ten innocent Irish people who would have been hanged in the 70's due to police lies and dodgy judges.

PS If the ECHR says we can't hand out full-life sentences then sentence them to 70 years each.

Staunchly in favour of a tougher prison system and harsher sentences for scum such as this.

Exactly this.

It's a sad fact that over the years quite a number of innocent people have been wrongly convicted for first degree murder. Some have hung and then subsequently pardoned. In every case their guilt was thought to have been proved 'beyond reasonable doubt'.

So my basic question to anyone in favour of the death penalty is this:

Are you prepared for you, or anyone you're close to, to be hung for a crime you/they didn't commit?

This in reply to a post which stated 'this sort of killing', so obviously I meant in general. As for speculating, I wouldn't put anything on here that I couldn't back up. That said the legal process must be carried out fully and properly for the families involved and of course the victim herself. RIP.

never have reasons to doubt you,

horrible crime, no excuse and everyone involved in this murder should get 40 years in prison before parole regardless of how minor the offence,

Justice in this country is to soft on the wrong people

Sod the death penalty, just make every single day they have left on Earth an utterly miserable experience

Start the day with a bit of buggery

Then a good slapping around the cell around 10

Toilet cleaning for the entire wing just before lunch

You get my drift

Evil scum

Just pure evil. I just can't get my head around why anyone would do something so devastating to an innocent 16 year old girl with her whole life ahead of Her.

It honestly made me feel physically sick reading about it. Scary that there is so much evil in the world and potentially just around the corner.

RIP Becky

Absolutely right. There's at least ten innocent Irish people who would have been hanged in the 70's due to police lies and dodgy judges.

PS If the ECHR says we can't hand out full-life sentences then sentence them to 70 years each.

Exactly this.

It's a sad fact that over the years quite a number of innocent people have been wrongly convicted for first degree murder. Some have hung and then subsequently pardoned. In every case their guilt was thought to have been proved 'beyond reasonable doubt'.

So my basic question to anyone in favour of the death penalty is this:

Are you prepared for you, or anyone you're close to, to be hung for a crime you/they didn't commit?

With these 3 on this matter.  Risking the lives of innocent people wrongly convicted of a capital crime is the reason I cannot support bringing back the death penalty.

Calculus's last sentence sums it up well.

Just pure evil. I just can't get my head around why anyone would do something so devastating to an innocent 16 year old girl with her whole life ahead of Her.

It honestly made me feel physically sick reading about it. Scary that there is so much evil in the world and potentially just around the corner.

RIP Becky

Literally just round the corner from my home and work. Scary, scary stuff.

Archived