IGNORED

Mk V Pne

Super

So what if we lose and MK win?

This place will go bonkers. There will be people predicting all sorts. MK to win all their remaining fixtures, Preston the same. Sheffield United will some how win 14 games even though they only have 13 left. Swindon will be awarded bonus points for going 5 minutes without a yellow card, and we'll miss out on the play offs by a point.

We don't need to worry about other teams, we are 10pts clear and our fate is on our own hands. Hope Preston win, as it will open a gap on them and Mk Dons and Swindon and it would be great to seen Franchise  FC and Swindle do a proper job of bottling it.

You've changed your tune. 2 weeks ago you said Preston would win the league!!

2 weeks ago plenty of people were saying Sheffield United were a serious threat to us because they were going to win all of their remaining games!

If we win and Preston win then that would leave us needing to lose FIVE games MORE than MK Dons in the final 11 games, for them to overtake us.

If Swindon also lose, then it could be looking a distinct possibility that we could seal promotion against them!

Yes I thought we would be 2nd to Preston, but I did say back then they were a danger team and that Mk Dons and Swindon will drop away, which I still think is the case, but I think being 10pts clear it is ours to lose.

Us to win. Any other teams results are irelivant to me

Yep agree, the players and manager will give everything at Crawley as they will be well aware of the situation and will want to get this league sown up asap.

Archived