IGNORED

Kick It Out

Sir Colby-Tit

Whilst the authorities seem to be making progress with kicking various "isms" out of football, there is need for further action.

Kick Optimism Out of Football

I have been a victim of optimism at football many times, and I am sure there are fellow sufferers out there. Some may even be reading this.

It's no laughing matter I can tell you. To be full of confidence at 3.00 pm, and kicking the cat at 5.00 pm. It's not on. Why is nothing being done to kick this out of football. 

I mean, just imagine thinking you were safe from relegation to the Conference and then capitulating against a team with nothing to play for who forgot their kit.

This has to stop.

If there are any other victims of optimism reading this, you are not alone. Stand tall.

This is an extremely worthy cause.

I understand that some sufferers have such an extreme case that should they edge above a nondescript non-league team such as, for example, Barnet for even a single week because they happen to have played an extra game then they are already forecasting a rise into the actual football league.

They need your help and support to start living normal lives in the real world.

This is an extremely worthy cause.

I understand that some sufferers have such an extreme case that should they edge above a nondescript non-league team such as, for example, Barnet for even a single week because they happen to have played an extra game then they are already forecasting a rise into the actual football league.

They need your help and support to start living normal lives in the real world.

Thank you Edward - it's nice to know I am not alone and there other victims out there.

Optimism in football is so entrenched within the culture of the game to a point where pessimism is recognised as wrong but optimism is just recognised as banter.

Tell my poor cat it's just banter you bastards.

Thank you Edward - it's nice to know I am not alone and there other victims out there.

Optimism in football is so entrenched within the culture of the game to a point where pessimism is recognised as wrong but optimism is just recognised as banter.

Tell my poor cat it's just banter you bastards.

Does your cat have a mobile number or an email address?

Archived