IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal

mcbcfc

Looking on the website, am I reading it correctly that as a Dolman season ticket holder I have until 14th April to renew my season ticket? Or is it the 1st of April?

Sorry if I sound thick, it's because generally I am!  :doh:

April 1st is only next Wednesday isn't it, better be giving us more time than that with the Glasto balance due on the same day I can't do both???!!! I had a quick look but it's as clear as mud at the moment, website due to go live tomorrow when they go on sale so hopefully more details then.

I thought I saw on the billboards April 30th?

The wife and I are season ticket holders but our lad is a Forever Member. If we wanted to get him a season ticket for next season in the new stand, how can we guarantee getting a seat next to us as he's not in the same priority group as us.

We have been buying his ticket for a seat next to us all season with no problems.......however, this won't be an option next season as demand for ST's in the new stand will be greater.

Any advice?

only way to do it is renew yours and when it reaches general sale by the extra st then they may move you to accomodate your extra purchase .. i am in same boat as my son and daughter go but bow my other daughter wants to go too and had it confirmed by club this morning

only way to do it is renew yours and when it reaches general sale by the extra st then they may move you to accomodate your extra purchase .. i am in same boat as my son and daughter go but bow my other daughter wants to go too and had it confirmed by club this morning

He's a Forever Member so we can buy an ST before general sale.  I would have thought we could buy our 2 season tickets and reserve a seat next to us until the Forever Member tickets went on sale.

......or is that too much of a simple solution?

Me and my friends are relocating to South Stand from the Atyeo and obviously want to sit together as we have in the Atyeo for years.One of us will be phoning in the morning to get our STs but not sure what id they want ,apparently it is out online booking id and postcode ,what if you do not have a online booking number already ,just seems to be making things more difficult .Can anyone make things clearer for me ??

And yes I have rung the club but just cant get through at the moment 

The wife and I are season ticket holders but our lad is a Forever Member. If we wanted to get him a season ticket for next season in the new stand, how can we guarantee getting a seat next to us as he's not in the same priority group as us.

We have been buying his ticket for a seat next to us all season with no problems.......however, this won't be an option next season as demand for ST's in the new stand will be greater.

Any advice?

I know it's not the 'done' thing but you could, say, buy seat 14 in the row you prefer for yourself and seat 16 for your wife. That way you would leave a single seat in the middle. Not many season ticket holders go on their own so it's unlikely they would buy the single seat so you should be able (hopefully) to buy seat 15 for your son.

If it fails then you can always relocate once the tickets go on sale at the later date.

Possibly a bit on the cheeky side but it gives you the option to choose the area you want rather than waiting and seeing what's left.

I was going o suggest buying seats numbered 2 and 3 of a row leaving seat 1 as an odd one perhaps nobody will purchase but WestonRobin has a better idea.

Once again this could be something that David Lloyd or another employee of the club could be answering in the now unused Q&A section on this forum.

Cheers for that - as I'm in the back of C block it would appear I have escaped the move

You just won't be able to see the goal at the south stand end due to a bloody great desk and some fat journo and his type writer being off to your left and in your way...

Hey ho.

Sorry if I'm being stupid here (won't be the first time, won't be the last ) but as a Dolman Season Ticket Holder does this mean I've got a week to renew my season ticket or my seat goes on general sale? I was planning on getting mine at the end of April on my credit card and then I could pay my balance off at the beginning of June, and it being interest free! I've got a lot of work on my car to fork out for, and if that's the case it's very inconvenient for me.

Sorry if I'm being stupid here (won't be the first time, won't be the last ) but as a Dolman Season Ticket Holder does this mean I've got a week to renew my season ticket or my seat goes on general sale?

You have until the 15th as I read it as that's when the forever Bristol members will be able to buy a season ticket and then general public following week.

You have until the 15th as I read it as that's when the forever Bristol members will be able to buy a season ticket and then general public following week.

That would be better for me! As my credit card statement is on the 15th, so I can pay it interest free over two months.

Sorry if I'm being stupid here (won't be the first time, won't be the last ) but as a Dolman Season Ticket Holder does this mean I've got a week to renew my season ticket or my seat goes on general sale? I was planning on getting mine at the end of April on my credit card and then I could pay my balance off at the beginning of June, and it being interest free! I've got a lot of work on my car to fork out for, and if that's the case it's very inconvenient for me.

I'm reading it like you do too. We must both be stupid then!

Priority 2 : Thurs 2nd April : Existing Williams Stand/Premier Seating season ticket holders can relocate into other stands

??? Does this mean they can move but not to seats which are ST holders seats this season but haven't been renewed yet, or any seat that hasn't been renewed by the end of April 1st. ???

You can relocate to any available seats as each stand becomes available to you.

Those seats registered with season ticket holders do not become available till later once the renewal deadline expires.

It's the same every season....an early bird offer to renew or move followed a month later with a second chance scramble to switch to a better seat, such as when old Colonel Smithers fails to renew due to dying and not having the decency to inform the club.

You can relocate to any available seats as each stand becomes available to you.

Those seats registered with season ticket holders do not become available till later once the renewal deadline expires.

It's the same every season....an early bird offer to renew or move followed a month later with a second chance scramble to switch to a better seat, such as when old Colonel Smithers fails to renew due to dying and not having the decency to inform the club.

Top Red, sorely missed.

Archived