IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal

mcbcfc

Getting peed off with this crap.trying to do a renewal all the details are correct and all I get is an error has occurred.please try again.you cannot create more than one address of this type.

Yes I am getting that.

Went down to the ground and David Lloyd was very helpful getting me my missing ID, but now I can't use the system because of this address error crap.

Managed to log in fine.

But there is nothing in the reservations for me to renew my seat. Anyone else have this?

And it's hard to work out where my seat is on the map because the rows have changed from letters to numbers.

Only st holders in upper dolman will have seat reservations.

Ex lower Dolman do not as all the seating has changed - it hasn't been built yet, there are extra rows and dirty great vomitaries are being inserted.

For converting row letters to row numbers, 1-12 is new lower dolman and 13-41 is existing upper dolman.

Happy to translate any row letter to a number upto row Ten. Sorry can't go any higher than that though as I run out of fingers. Perhaps you could ask on the Swindon forum?

Don't panic folk.

I'm sure those of you who are having problems will soon be hearing from your personal account manager who will resolve everything.

To be honest, I got in touch with Kay McGinty at the club via email re a question on our move back from the Williams to Lower Dolman, and she could not have been more helpful if she tried:  generally not one to be gushing with praise, and I am cynical about modern-day customer service solutions, but Kay got our issue resolved quickly and efficiently.

Only st holders in upper dolman will have seat reservations.

Ex lower Dolman do not as all the seating has changed - it hasn't been built yet, there are extra rows and dirty great vomitaries are being inserted.

For converting row letters to row numbers, 1-12 is new lower dolman and 13-41 is existing upper dolman.

Happy to translate any row letter to a number upto row Ten. Sorry can't go any higher than that though as I run out of fingers. Perhaps you could ask on the Swindon forum?

I am in the upper dolman :grr:  ... currently block F row M  

Getting peed off with this crap.trying to do a renewal all the details are correct and all I get is an error has occurred.please try again.you cannot create more than one address of this type.

I had the 'error' thing. All I did was press to try again and on the fourth time of asking it all happened! Irritating but isn't it always!

• Admin

To be honest, I got in touch with Kay McGinty at the club via email re a question on our move back from the Williams to Lower Dolman, and she could not have been more helpful if she tried:  generally not one to be gushing with praise, and I am cynical about modern-day customer service solutions, but Kay got our issue resolved quickly and efficiently.

This is the REAL sad part about this - the ticket office team are always spot on and very helpful, things like this create bad feeling when at the end of the day it is always the IT that is the let down not the actual people behind it

Pro tip. If you want to know your ID number and havnt been emailed it yet. Log on to the normal city ticket site and your customer reference number is under your name and address.

Still waiting for my email, so I can try and renew my ST

Bloody shambles.

See above post, that's what I did as I never received an email either.

No problems with my change from Williams E to Atyeo whatsoever for the record, although I seem to be in the minority on that..

Had an online error "the system requires a new identity for each transaction" - or something along those lines, when I was trying to transfer a "family" ticket from the Atyeo to the South stand.

I ended up redialing for 40mins just to get through, and then waiting for over an hour to get it sorted. In fairness it did get sorted, but............apparently they are having some glitches with the new system.

Well there's a bloody surprise!!

If anyone can tell me the answer to this without me ringing the club, I would be grateful.

I bought 2 season tickets last year, I have 1 customer number  Upon logging in and renewing, I only get to see one (mine).

I have added the other person (On bcfc tickets) - and have a customer number for him, but he wont be associated with a season ticket!

I am going to have to ring the club aren't I?.....

If anyone can tell me the answer to this without me ringing the club, I would be grateful.

I bought 2 season tickets last year, I have 1 customer number  Upon logging in and renewing, I only get to see one (mine).

I have added the other person (On bcfc tickets) - and have a customer number for him, but he wont be associated with a season ticket!

I am going to have to ring the club aren't I?.....

He will have a customer number, because I had exactly the same issue and David Lloyd found it for me.  But yes, you may have to ring the club.

Good luck.

I have now managed to buy two of my three tickets, but not mine  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:

See above post, that's what I did as I never received an email either.

No problems with my change from Williams E to Atyeo whatsoever for the record, although I seem to be in the minority on that..

That's ok for me but not the kids as I book their tickets for them.

That's why I need the email, to get their ref numbers.

I've emailed Dave Lloyd but no reply as yet.

He will have a customer number, because I had exactly the same issue and David Lloyd found it for me.  But yes, you may have to ring the club.

Good luck.

I have now managed to buy two of my three tickets, but not mine  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:  :grr:

Thanks for the reply & good luck with yours :)

That's ok for me but not the kids as I book their tickets for them.

That's why I need the email, to get their ref numbers.

I've emailed Dave Lloyd but no reply as yet.

Ahh gotcha, fingers crossed they get things ironed out for you sooner rather than later!

Archived