IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal

mcbcfc

I don't have a ST but would like one next season in the Atyeo. I doubt that's possible as they would be snapped up by renewals most probably?

There were loads left earlier this evening, but maybe that's a result of the ticketing issues.

There are about 1000 STs being sold for Atyeo which roughly corresponds to the number of ex EastEnders currently in the williams. However, some of these will not renew or will move to other areas of the ground, so I guess a few Atyeo tickets will make general sale.

Finally manage to get in the system, now it says "an error has occurred. You cannot create more then one address for this type"

Any ideas?

Welcome to the error message club!

Idea 1. Hope some bright spark fixes this so it works

Idea 2. Get on the (constantly engaged) phone line tomorrow

Idea 3. Stand in queue at the ground for hours

I'm beginning to wonder if they actually want us STHs to renew!

No email sent yesterday but person I sit with received 4 identical emails as others have said. I have just checked phone history and called the club 109 times this morning to request one but engaged every time.

As I live 160 miles from Bristol I couldn't get to the ground but someone kindly queued for 4hrs and eventually managed to get two tickets in south stand. 

Not happy or impressed with City's arrangements on this but at least I have got something, unlike others posting.

Oh yeah - email came through at 4pm today with online code.

Welcome to the error message club!

Idea 1. Hope some bright spark fixes this so it works

Idea 2. Get on the (constantly engaged) phone line tomorrow

Idea 3. Stand in queue at the ground for hours

I'm beginning to wonder if they actually want us STHs to renew!

Well it would solve their problem of who sits where and in which stand !

The monthly option, do you have to go to the ground for that? Or can that (eventually) be done online?

Yep, the monthly option is available online as I requested it earlier. However, no banking information was required and I can only presume that as pe previous years a manual DD application will be received in the post to be completed. No issues whatsoever though in securing our seats in the new south stand.     

In case anyone is interested, I was constantly getting the 'more than one address' error no matter what I tried earlier, different browsers, computers etc. Just went on the website again now and the error message didn't come up and I was able to get my ticket in 2 minutes, if that. So if anyone was getting that error message, might be worth trying again now as it might have been fixed, or I managed to just get lucky with it.

I have managed to log into the website but just see a picture of the whole stadium. How do I pick my existing seat or is it a free for all? My current seat is red does that mean it is still reserved for me or has someone else taken it? Sorry if I sound thick but this system is cr#p.

If you are in the Dolman and renewing, don't click "Season Tickets" but click on your name.

This will bring up some tabs, one of which is headed "Reservations ". Click this.

It should show your season ticket.

Click the box on the left hand side and then click confirm reservation.

This will put it in your basket.

Click your basket and follow the check out instructions.

But get ready for the address error..............

Intuitive and logical it certainly ain't!!!

Written by a nerd who plays computer games I reckon.

Indeed it is now working. But not a mention anywhere that I could see on the club site about this fiasco.

Really could do without this nonsense every time there is demand for tickets.

Anyway all sorted for me and hopefully for everyone else who were having problems.

I suspect they will sell a lot more today than they did yesterday!

If you are in the Dolman and renewing, don't click "Season Tickets" but click on your name.

This will bring up some tabs, one of which is headed "Reservations ". Click this.

It should show your season ticket.

Click the box on the left hand side and then click confirm reservation.

This will put it in your basket.

Click your basket and follow the check out instructions.

But get ready for the address error..............

Intuitive and logical it certainly ain't!!!

Written by a nerd who plays computer games I reckon.

I think it was probably written by one of the "idiots" on another thread.

Whilst they were at the game.  :blink:

After similar problems online last night to many others (error messages etc), all sorted this morning and Dolman ST renewed online. Have to say there are definitely some improvements needed to make the online experience more user-friendly and intuitive as it was only after reading various posts above that I managed to find the reservations tab and navigate my way through - and I thought I was pretty IT literate!! 

Managed to get through on one of my tickets after resetting the password

Tried resetting other seat, but no email received - strange as never received notification on this email at any point either

They probably got the email address wrong ,  with mine they spelt our surnames slightly different on email addresses so therefore my wifes email kept going into the ether somewhere. Logon to the other account if possible and check all details this may not work though  as you wont know how they have  spelt the names and will probably tell u an account doesn't exist.

So managed to log in finally after using a previous postcode, to find that the season ticket listed for me is actually my girlfriends father's (over 65). Then tried logging in as him and no user found. So 1 seat missing and the other wrong.

Have had no email from club either regarding customer numbers.

What a ball ache!! Its like the club don't want our money!!

Emailed David Lloyd, still no answer yet!

Renewed mine today down the Gate. Straightforward enough after a 40min queue.

Chatting to a lady in the queue and she was thouroughly angry with the online ST sales. She had got through online yesterday, booked 11 seats in a block, tried to pay and then the system crashed. One of ther other ST holders had gone down the Gate yesterday to buy them in person only to find that the row of seats she'd tried to buy online were already sold. She was there today to see if there were any other blocks of seats available. She was very pissed off.

Not a football issue but one of the Rugby boys who queued yesterday for three hours only to find that the ticket card machines wouldn't accept any of his cards. He was told by the teller that the card machine was suffering from a 'glitch'. Another very pissed off customer waiting in the queue again.

I did queue for over 3 hours yesterday and finally did manage to get my seat paid for and reserve 2 seats next to me for friends ,so that was all ok or so it seemed but now they cant get thru either online or phone to actually pay for their reserved seats . 

Also one more little moan . The queue yesterday was made up of all ages but to be fair more were not in the first flush of youth and it was quite warm . Did think the club could have made a gesture and offered at least some bottled water or maybe even stretched to a cup of tea or coffee . Would have been nice since those loyal supporters in the the queue were about to give the club thousands of pounds.

Btw David Lioyd was there ,sure he could have organised this .

Reposting this from earlier posts for anyone wasting as much time as me scrolling through this forum after failing with old customer numbers etc...

If you want to know your ID number and havn't been emailed it yet. Log on to the normal city ticket site and your customer reference number is under your name and address.

After signing in with your ID number and postcode as password (in lower case and no spaces), click your name 'Mr xxxxx xxxxx' in the top right corner of the screen.

Click 'Reservations'. Tick the box next to your ST, click 'Confirm Reservations' and proceed through the process.

Archived