IGNORED

London Bcfc Stickerbomb

Coppello

• Admin

I can better this -

I was in Brazil for the World Cup.  Was catching an internal flight from Recife to Rio and I needed a poo in the airport.  Went into the cubicle and I was presented with a BCFC sticker, I couldn't believe my eyes!

There were many planted around various parts of Brazil, one was at the famous statue of Christ the reedemer

There were many planted around various parts of Brazil, one was at the famous statue of Christ the reedemer

Are these stickers easy to remove or do they leave the sticky backing behind? I'm only asking because I wonder if everyone would find it so hilarious to come down one morning to find them on their car. I can see the funny side sometimes like the Rovers sub with one on his back or the copper at Cardiff, but I must be getting old when I think that sticking them on the shiny new tube trains or religious monuments is just wrong. Of course if they peel straight back off then I retract this to a degree.

I can better this -

I was in Brazil for the World Cup. Was catching an internal flight from Recife to Rio and I needed a poo in the airport. Went into the cubicle and I was presented with a BCFC sticker, I couldn't believe my eyes!

Are you referring to the sticker, or your poo?

I can better this -

I was in Brazil for the World Cup.  Was catching an internal flight from Recife to Rio and I needed a poo in the airport.  Went into the cubicle and I was presented with a BCFC sticker, I couldn't believe my eyes!

i had a similar experience, i was walking around Rio and saw an American with a BCFC sticker on his back!

Whilst I think this is great I'm worried that other teams will catch on and start doing the same . They will just sticker over the top of others clubs stickers then there's going to be 1,000s of stickers everywhere looking a right mess.   

The'd made a small fortune that day with their prices and prob thought they could do without the aggro

They reopened around 7pm to show El Clasico, fair few City in there again and plenty of stickers.

Archived