IGNORED

Lewis Mcgugan - Linked

Londoner

Heard from inside pal we are interested in the above....one year left on deal and Watford desperate to get shot.

A decent shout won't go to a top team or one with no money, a position we will be certainly recruiting in and played under Cotts before....would expect finances to be an issue.

I'd steer clear. Undoubtedly talented but it's gone downhill for him at Forest and Watford. My hunch says there's something off with his attitude. Wouldn't want anyone coming in a disrupting the squad, be need the right type of player and I just don't think he's it. That's my view anyway.

P.s. His natural position would be the same as Freeman's - We know he isn't gonna get in the team there.

Certainly a good player but as others have said, why do Watford want to get rid? and would he fit in to a 3-5-2? To be honest I don't think he would be a trouble maker in the dressing room as our lads would make him feel welcome and I'd imagine he would settle in quickly but where would he play? Could slot into Little's position but doubt he is any good defensively and would we want him in a midfield 3 with Smith and Freeman?

50/50 for me, if we signed him then it would be a good signing but if we don't I wouldn't really care as I'm sure Cotterill will find someone who ticks all the boxes, not just a few.

For us to knock on next season, promotion willing, we will have to have a plan B and C.

Finding players that will fit in to those plans is essential.

I'm sure KB will have a long list of potential pursuits.

We will still need a couple older heads if Wilbs and Elliott aren't here to help with the young squad.

Don't get fixated with the way we play now.

Archived