IGNORED

Barnsley Forum

BristolBEAT

Going to be an easy win for them.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=50&fid=41&sty=2&act=1&mid=2110146887#BYp5oAgTsVXIEPqG.97

Some fans need a reality check. Whilst I think this will be a tough game with a new manager.. Too many times have we proven we will win when told we are beatable.

Don't suppose there's a version in English??

Hate forums like there's, thank god for OTIB.

And It will be a tough game, but the bulk of their team struggled under Wilson for a reason. Play to our strengths and having a nice week break will see us fly out the blocks and hopefully get a win :)

And then Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday resumes until Chesterfield. 

I love the way they call us Bristol Shitty, that is brilliant. If only someone had thought of that before.....

WTF is their problem with us? I don't have any feelings either way on them, probably keep an eye on them now LJ is there, but I hope we batter the ******s on Saturday, just for the comments on there

Was Barnsley-Tyke the guy that seemed to post on here with worrying regularity? IIRC he was a really good poster for a few years and then had a foul mouthed blow up one day.

Was Barnsley-Tyke the guy that seemed to post on here with worrying regularity? IIRC he was a really good poster for a few years and then had a foul mouthed blow up one day.

Yeah, from memory he hoped the team were killed in a terrible accident on the way home from Barnsley one year - or did I dream that?

Hate forums like there's, thank god for OTIB.

And It will be a tough game, but the bulk of their team struggled under Wilson for a reason. Play to our strengths and having a nice week break will see us fly out the blocks and hopefully get a win :)

They very nearly imposed our first defeat of the season on us up there..  I think it'll be a very tough game.

Let's be fair, Barnsley Tyke wasn't the brightest spark in the box either!

I can't remember him overly well I just remember someone coming on here posting regularly being quite complimentary about the club and then one day having a massive tantrum and stepping out of line.

BCFC Jordan - you jogged that memory haha. In the words of Mr T 'World's craziest fool'

Seems some of them don't know their ass from their elbow, one of them states that he came down twenty odd years ago and remembers a dog track around the ground and the stand had a glass front.

Surely the fact that said stadium would have been all blue would have surely given it away that he was at the wrong match!

Archived