IGNORED

Barnsley Forum

BristolBEAT

From nowhere they have a play off place in sight, so they wll be up for it and confident.

Unless we are absoultely on our game we could easily come a cropper.

They seem to feel we will have a hangover from Wembley, but I think SC and the pllayers are pofessional enought to be 100% focussed on the next game, not the last one.

I love the way they call us Bristol Shitty, that is brilliant. If only someone had thought of that before.....

WTF is their problem with us? I don't have any feelings either way on them, probably keep an eye on them now LJ is there, but I hope we batter the ******s on Saturday, just for the comments on there

We could hit back with some counter-wit and refer to them as "The Dykes"?

"600 or so happy reds there plus millions at home FORZA DI REDS" Wow! They've almost as many fans as the gas!
"Can't see us getting much, they are a good team, but eh 8 games ago we would have got slaughtered, so who knows 0-0 backs to the wall but I think we all would be happy with that." = a realist

My god the one talking about coming down on a train is referring to a time in the 1950's.

The game would have been at Eastville against the unmentionables and Malcolm Graham played one season for City 1959-60 when we were relegated from Div Two. I think he joined City from Barnsley in summer 1959 along with John McCann.

You've had a fantastic season. I expected you to. But all the same, must be happy to know you've had a trip to Wembley and that next season you're back in the second tier. As bad as it is, this division, it's often a nightmare trying to get out of it. So to escape within a couple of years must be relieving. I hope we join you, at the first attempt, but deep down I think we'll fall short. We've the toughest run-in possible and injuries have hit us again. Lost our only keeper this week and now set to give a league debut to a kid from Sheffield Wednesday we've today brought in on loan. But you never know. Funny old game as Greavsie used to say. 

Can't say I've known us have much joy down at your place over the years, and I'd happily take a point this Saturday. Good luck in the Championship next season and perhaps we'll see you there...?  ;)

You've had a fantastic season. I expected you to. But all the same, must be happy to know you've had a trip to Wembley and that next season you're back in the second tier. As bad as it is, this division, it's often a nightmare trying to get out of it. So to escape within a couple of years must be relieving. I hope we join you, at the first attempt, but deep down I think we'll fall short. We've the toughest run-in possible and injuries have hit us again. Lost our only keeper this week and now set to give a league debut to a kid from Sheffield Wednesday we've today brought in on loan. But you never know. Funny old game as Greavsie used to say. 

Can't say I've known us have much joy down at your place over the years, and I'd happily take a point this Saturday. Good luck in the Championship next season and perhaps we'll see you there...?  ;)

Well, we're not there yet Whitey.

Archived