IGNORED

Enoch Powell,not Just A Racist?

Portland Bill

I say this with all the high dead people who have been accused of these things.

Innocent until proven otherwise.

You wont like it, but Jimmy Saville was never found guilty of his "crimes". Nor Was Cyril Smith. Same will go for Powell. People saying it happened and that it was common knowledge isn't enough for me, do we want to go back 900 years to witch burning?

Have we missed any dead politicians and living DJs (a key distinction) in this "let's accuse everybody" frenzy?

Biggins?

Not only is he a clear candidate for Yewtree, he would complete the cast for the Chrimbo panto at Wormwood Scrubs.

Biggins?

Not only is he a clear candidate for Yewtree, he would complete the cast for the Chrimbo panto at Wormwood Scrubs.

Beware, anything you say on here opens you up to a libel claim. If anybody can work out which Biggins you are talking about. I certainly can't.

Powell looks well evil, who knows, the shit that went on in Westminster during the 70s...

We've had Cyril Smith (Liberals, check), we might have Powell (Tories, check) so we just need a Labour figure, David Owen perhaps?

The fact that the police have essentially colluded in a cover up is also disgusting, no doubt it still goes on in some parts of society today.

Powell looks well evil, who knows, the shit that went on in Westminster during the 70s...

We've had Cyril Smith (Liberals, check), we might have Powell (Tories, check) so we just need a Labour figure, David Owen perhaps?

The fact that the police have essentially colluded in a cover up is also disgusting, no doubt it still goes on in some parts of society today.

Happens all over the world. Just before the latest X-men film came out, a man accused Bryan Singer of sexual acts against him as well as other Hollywood executives when he was still a minor (I think he was 14 or 15). I imagine it's a lot more rife in that sector though. Plenty of sexy ring parties and all that jazz.

Archived