IGNORED

Correct Me If I'm Wrong

Negan

but am I right in thinking we will be Promoted against Swindon if we win and crowned Champions at Preston if we avoid defeat? providing the gaps still remain 10 and 14?

Sorry if this has been said elsewhere, had a quick look at the threads but couldn't find anything.

April 7th

1. (P) Bristol City

April 11th

1. © Bristol City

:pray:

No, if the gap remains 14 to Swindon at the point we play them, then we would move 17 clear of them with a win - but they would still have a further 7 games and 21 points to play for.

Ah.... but if we beat them we're as good as promoted!

Looking at the table it's clear why it's so hard to grind out those last points at this stage of the season

Everyone bar Yeovil could in theory gain enough points for the play offs !

And only us, Preston and Swindon are mathematically safe from relegation !

Everyone still has plenty to play for and focus is at it's highest just around now

Looking at the table it's clear why it's so hard to grind out those last points at this stage of the season

Everyone bar Yeovil could in theory gain enough points for the play offs !

And only us, Preston and Swindon are mathematically safe from relegation !

Everyone still has plenty to play for and focus is at it's highest just around now

Wait... So, we are finally safe from relegation?

Why are we not celebrating?!

We won't need to be 21 points clear of Swindon for promotion. We will need to be uncatchable by 3rd place, but I don't think that can be the case until after we've played preston. That's without actually working it all out in detail though, so not really much help at all! :/

Archived