IGNORED

So We Need To Wait A Little Longer.

Redrobbin

So is it the chesterfield game we celebrate as champions?

A great shame we could not seal it today at home.

Fantastic!....not sure if you are taking the 9iss or are serious.

Luckily most can count to ten. PNE only have 9 available just in case you are serious and are in a non TV/radio vortex!

:yes:

Are there still tickets available. I have to see this.

I bet the rugby lot have swept up the last tickets. Once in a lifetime chance to see our club win something and some 18st knuckle dragger with a bent nose and lumpy ears has my rightful seat.

I love this thread.

I find it somehow endearing that a City fan, albeit a less than 24/7 one, has been hearing we needed to win all week, missed Preston's draw last night, turned on to find out we too had 'only' drawn, and mentally gone, 'oh bugger' whilst most of us are celebrating being Champions!

Sorry didn't realise The result of Preston game on Friday eve. I haven't been living under a rock, just haven' t left the house or looked on the internet due to family commitments, certainly won't make the same mistake again.

I can't always follow the city as I should with as I do have more pressing matters to attend to.

Sorry for my 12 hours of ignorance. And the abuse I got for it!

Thanks also for even the moderators in this forum chipping in with the demeaning comments.

Sorry didn't realise The result of Preston game on Friday eve. I haven't been living under a rock, just haven' t left the house or looked on the internet due to family commitments, certainly won't make the same mistake again.

I can't always follow the city as I should with as I do have more pressing matters to attend to.

Thanks also for even the moderators in this forum chipping in with the demeaning comments.

Fair play for coming on and admitting your mistake! However I can't agree with anything else you've said. Anyway, let's all chill, we're champions hooray!!!!!

Fair play for coming on and admitting your mistake! However I can't agree with anything else you've said. Anyway, let's all chill, we're champions hooray!!!!!

Spot on mate.

But obviously a genuine mistake on my part. I would not have posted otherwise.

But the people getting on your back. Honesty!

Why not politely correct me?

Not on here.

Yes, fair play to you for being man enough to admit your mistake. We've all made mistakes. I once turned up at a St George v Bitton match at 3pm not realizing they'd kicked off at 2pm and I was watching the start of the second half. When St George scored from a penalty to make it 1-0 in my world I cheered and shouted out something about that showing the Bitton upstarts a thing or two not realizing it was 1-5 in the real world. I wondered why I received some scoffs from the assembled Bitton supporters and put it down to their arrogance which wound me up all the more. I was rather bewildered by all the substitutions being made in the first half and finally the penny dropped when the half time whistle blew and everyone shook hands! I wish I'd then kept my mouth shut but in my shock I said that I was convinced St George had won 1-0. This produced further laughs and mockery along with the real score and on the way out I'm convinced the Bitton fans were deliberately giving me a wide berth. I never watched St George on a City free Saturday ever again.

Funny thing was when I cheered the St George pen goal the pen taker looked at me with undisguised scorn and I thought at the time he must be a right miserable sod.

Yes, fair play to you for being man enough to admit your mistake. We've all made mistakes. I once turned up at a St George v Bitton match at 3pm not realizing they'd kicked off at 2pm and I was watching the start of the second half. When St George scored from a penalty to make it 1-0 in my world I cheered and shouted out something about that showing the Bitton upstarts a thing or two not realizing it was 1-5 in the real world. I wondered why I received some scoffs from the assembled Bitton supporters and put it down to their arrogance which wound me up all the more. I was rather bewildered by all the substitutions being made in the first half and finally the penny dropped when the half time whistle blew and everyone shook hands! I wish I'd then kept my mouth shut but in my shock I said that I was convinced St George had won 1-0. This produced further laughs and mockery along with the real score and on the way out I'm convinced the Bitton fans were deliberately giving me a wide berth. I never watched St George on a City free Saturday ever again.

Funny thing was when I cheered the St George pen goal the pen taker looked at me with undisguised scorn and I thought at the time he must be a right miserable sod.

Hahahahahaha. Brilliant.

This is in my top three favourite posts ever.

Archived