IGNORED

J E T: 'i'm At Home Here'

REDOXO

Let's be honest guys. Not considered good enough to start tough games in league one. He would be used even less in the championship. At least 2 new strikers needed next year. Think he'll be gone In the summer

What strikers are available that would be an improvement on JET? We might be able to afford one, but if JET leaves we'll need to spend money on two.

We'd be crazy to allow him to leave. We should 100% be offering him a contract, whether he'll accept it or not remains to be seen. Hopefully he enjoys playing for the club and in this team enough for him to want to stay.

He feels the cold tho does our Jet - still had his gloves on today !!!

Don't know why but not sure how stressed Jet gets not starting

He seems to be a laid back fella who enjoys the banter and enjoys his football rather than somebody desperate to make his football the b all n end all

Just get that impression - and good luck to the fella if he's happy which he certainly seems to be

To put it nicely,he will be first out the door,and I quite like him,took being a warmer well and joined in the squad spirit malarkey,but this is where cotts earns his money,and if he doesn't fancy him in this league then he never will

Strongly disagree. JET is possibly more suited to the type of defenders and games we will come up against in the championship.

As someone said above if we want to replace JET it'll cost us significantly and for a comparable wage. Pocket the half a million plus it would cost us in transfer fees and give him 2 more years is far more prudent.

Sorry but if he stays he has either no pride or no desire to play. 

If I was him I would be gone. Its not about loyalty to any club but more about playing games and if he can not do that in L1 ahead of a winger playing centre forward then it aint gonna happen in the Championship.

Got to earn it tho,being a bench man doesn't

And that's where opinion varies, some think he does and others not. I love the fact that he has worked hard and remained positive from the bench. He also seems to be a big presence in the changing room.

I also think he's the most natural talent I've seen in that role in 38 years. Let's keep him, let's play pretty and have flashes of genius. I love his style of football, his penalties also fill me with joy. Let's move up with flair and not just go into games trying to grind out results.

really? I just can't understand sometimes, unity has made this team and he's a massive part of it.

A big part of it!

If he wants to stay and they can agree terms then I would want him for one!

JET and Smith is a proven partnership already. Wilbo will play a part next season I'm sure as will Agard. However Jay and Matt will terorise defences next year IMO. STILL we will see!

He feels the cold tho does our Jet - still had his gloves on today !!!

Don't know why but not sure how stressed Jet gets not starting

He seems to be a laid back fella who enjoys the banter and enjoys his football rather than somebody desperate to make his football the b all n end all

Just get that impression - and good luck to the fella if he's happy which he certainly seems to be

In all Carey fairness it was a tad bitter today though.. I had me scarf on high up in the Williams.. boy are those seats carp.. be glad to see the back of that shed.

I thought from the interviews it looked like both JET and Elliott seemed to think they'd be hear next season.

Question, if Freeman had been injured at all this season would Cotts have played JET in his place in behind Wilbs and Agard? The reason I ask is Cotts may see JET as being able to play both up top and in behind. That might suggest he is actually in Cotts plans but has had limited opportunities due to Freeman and Wilbs form all season and his preference to what Agard offers.

I thought from the interviews it looked like both JET and Elliott seemed to think they'd be hear next season.

Question, if Freeman had been injured at all this season would Cotts have played JET in his place in behind Wilbs and Agard? The reason I ask is Cotts may see JET as being able to play both up top and in behind. That might suggest he is actually in Cotts plans but has had limited opportunities due to Freeman and Wilbs form all season and his preference to what Agard offers.

We've tried using JET as the "point" of an inverted diamond formation before, and it just doesn't work. He drifts out of position and you get this huge hole in midfield. If anyone can push up into the Freeman role, then Korey Smith has proved he's no slouch going forward.

I personally would like to see Jay stay. While people might question Agard's strike-rate (I thought he was very busy yesterday and unlucky not to get a penalty), you have to ask how much of a Championship season will Wilbraham - who turns 36 in October - be able to play.

We will definitely need a genuinely pacey attacker though, as I'm sure Cotterill and Burt know.

Nope, let him go, don't care whether he wants to be here, he's good when he tries and we need players who will give 100% all the time, not 0% 99% of the time and 100% brilliance 1% of the time.

He'll end up playing in League One, it's his comfort zone, as he's one of the best players in the league, but he wont shift his arse enough in the Championship, A new contract will be a waste of money, get rid.

Archived