IGNORED

Red Walls (merged)

WTMS

Looks great, I'd love it if the stadium was always surrounded with flags like grounds on the continent.

Out of the five fans there yesterday hanging up flags four will be in the Dolman next season rather than the Atyeo, but it is the Atyeo that is being perceived as the stand where fans in future will be allowed to display flags etc.

Pictures here highlight what can be done. It is up to fans to tell Bristol Sport what they want done.

Anyone know what time the ground opens?

It is normal for the turnstiles to be open one and half hours before kick off.

Out of the five fans there yesterday hanging up flags four will be in the Dolman next season rather than the Atyeo, but it is the Atyeo that is being perceived as the stand where fans in future will be allowed to display flags etc.

Pictures here highlight what can be done. It is up to fans to tell Bristol Sport what they want done.

I guess the problem will be that the Dolman seating will extend down to pitch level by the start of next season, so the present flag display capability will be lost. I do think what you've done looks great though.

I guess the problem will be that the Dolman seating will extend down to pitch level by the start of next season, so the present flag display capability will be lost. I do think what you've done looks great though.

There will be a large area on the side of the stand, and other smaller spaces. It depends on how Bristol Sport value those areas, the rugby club [ permanent displays - flags, images of Players etc may no longer be acceptable ] and how value in a multi purpose stadium is interpreted.

• Admin

Dolman.....jpg

Bristol Sport have been asked about the space on the Atyeo side of the Dolman.

BS - " It is too early at this stage to say where advertising will be. However, we should know more next month."

Interesting at the moment that is still the old cladding in place which DID have flags on in the past

The picture above shows clear cladding

I wonder which we will get - at worst the very back can be covered with flags again

The Dolman needs another Red Wall.

Last time it had one Walsall took one look at it and conceded eight. It was the only decision they could make.

The world is already full of adverts telling us to eat this, do that or even put that on that there where only the GP normally goes.

Get Gerry up there instead looming over the stand like a God amongst men.

Interesting at the moment that is still the old cladding in place which DID have flags on in the past

The picture above shows clear cladding

I wonder which we will get - at worst the very back can be covered with flags again

I thought the rear of the stand may have been perspex or a similar material, but on the fly through videos it looks as light does not pass through the rear of the stand. There is also an absence of the BS logo, which appears to be an unlikely eventuality.

Archived