IGNORED

Unimaginable

Hopesy38

Absolutely the best day of my life, filled with happiness and joy.

The players were outstanding and to get a scoreline like that (8-2) to round the season up is just unimaginable!

If only they'd given Frankie the penalty, that would send me down the pub to drink another 4 pints after I've had my first 3 celebrating being champions.

The celebrations were amazing, and I can certainly see us doing some damage in the Champ next season.

The whole squad getting POTY is amazing, every one of them were fantastic!

Hope the players all have great holidays, and this'll be my last post for the season, see you in August everybody! (July if local pre-season away games).

Glad we are all elated. Those that were lucky enough to be there.. well done. 6-0 at Bradford was my fix.. will live long in the memory that one especially when Wilbs came over and said .. 'Enjoy that did you' .. what understated class the man has. :)

Cheers me dears.

The players were outstanding and to get a scoreline like that (8-2) to round the season up is just unimaginable!

If only they'd given Frankie the penalty, that would send me down the pub to drink another 4 pints after I've had my first 3 celebrating being champions.

The celebrations were amazing, and I can certainly see us doing some damage in the Champ next season.

Hope the players all have great holidays, and this'll be my last post for the season, see you in August everybody! (July if local pre-season away games).

Happy for you. Assume you're a young'un as there will be far better days outside football for you.

Happy for you. Assume you're a young'un as there will be far better days outside football for you.

Understand your sentiment Cotswold but many of my happiest moments and times have been following City and England

No harm in the lad indulging in everything City at the moment - we've probably all been there

And they are moments and times you never forget

It was a shame the penalty came early in the game.

Had it been given when we were 6-2 or 7-2 up, then I reckon Frankie would have been in with a shout.

^ lightweight.

• Admin

Had it been given when we were 6-2 or 7-2 up, then I reckon Frankie would have been in with a shout.

I'm not so sure with a few players on hattricks at that point.

R -Not sure with SC in charge !!! :laugh:

When Flint had two I wondered if he'd get the chance if we got another pen

Just have this feeling Cotts would go mad - he was still shouting at them when we were 7-2 up !!!

That's a winner !!

(Think most of us cringed when he said 'I'm a winner')

( I'm first in queue for a large slice of humble pie ;) )

Nooooooooooooooooooo.

If you mean at the penalty, I think he wanted to take it, and seemed really upset at not being allowed to. After he scored his hat trick he got injured under the pile-on and was signalling to be substituted, but we had already used all 3 subs.

i don't think he did want to come off ,him and Cotts were just messing about,

Archived