IGNORED

Special Moments

BobBobSuperBob

Apologies if somebody's already mentioned it

Despite winning the title in unbelievable style my fav two moments of the afternoon

Oskar receiving supporter of year and the ovation

And perhaps even better

Steve Lansdown walking out of the Williams Tunnel holding the League One Trophy with the biggest smile ever

All I could think was 'good for you, if anyone deserved that moment........'

Both choked me up

And there was me thinking you'd all be amazed at me keeping guard of all the glass awards on the pitch during the warm up, plus managing not to die whilst running in front of the goal that Dave Richards was warming up in front of to go and collect Oskar! The ball got closer than I thought! :D

image.jpg1_zpsogoei5fo.jpg

The Supporter of the Season award for Oskar and the reception he got was very special - a lump in the throat moment. I really hope we'll see the little fella back in the future leading the team out unaided.

Another special moment was seeing Flint do a jig on his own in the middle of the pitch, he was clearly having a party with himself.

Seeing SL getting stuck into the celebrations was nice, its a deserved reward for him.

I hope there's a dvd of today and the after match stuff.

Good One Cynic - Flinty having a dance on his own was funny - forgot that !

The Supporter of the Season award for Oskar and the reception he got was very special - a lump in the throat moment. I really hope we'll see the little fella back in the future leading the team out unaided.

Another special moment was seeing Flint do a jig on his own in the middle of the pitch, he was clearly having a party with himself.

Seeing SL getting stuck into the celebrations was nice, its a deserved reward for him.

SL was having the time of his life !

Spraying all around him with champagne under the skybet arch.

Great to see him so happy.

Definitely, my bottom lip was quivering !

Oskar has played a big part in this Special Season, as has Shedman.

For me it was the heartfelt plea from the PA to please, please stay off the pitch, and not one single person coming on at the end. That for me showed class, because if they had wanted to come on, there is nothing the stewards can do about it. We had our fun at the last game, and everyone realised it shouldn't happen today. Well done everyone.

For me it was the heartfelt plea from the PA to please, please stay off the pitch, and not one single person coming on at the end. That for me showed class, because if they had wanted to come on, there is nothing the stewards can do about it. We had our fun at the last game, and everyone realised it shouldn't happen today. Well done everyone.

Well done to everyone involved (or not involved)   :clap: .

Stay classy Bristol City.

Fair point

I thought it said a massive thankyou to. / showed a massive respect for , the players and Cotts request to enjoy the celebrations which was the best, most respectful thing the fans could have done

Respect to all - didn't see one person even try

When the whole stadium sang "stand up for the Champions" in the second half followed with rapturous applause was a special moment I will never forget!

Shed a tear at this bit.

Just winderful.

Most special moment for me was when Stevie Cotts used sign language to give respect to the singing blocks at the top of the Williams. If you didn't see it he looked at the upper Williams, pointed, drew a circle around the singing sections and then gave us the thumbs up and applauded. He knows how crucial we've been throughout the season. It brought a tear to my eye thinking about all those times we kept Forza Eastenders, Red Army etc etc etc going and going and going when the team needed fortifying. It made all my voice losses worthwhile.

Well done to everyone in the singing sections this year and I hope to see y'all in the Atyeo next season.

Not so much a special moment, but a funny one.

Cotts had been giving the linesman in front of the Williams stand plenty, over a couple of dubious decisions.

After getting a decision right; Cotts shouted to Derick Williams "tell the linesman well done !".

Derick ran over to the linesman, gave him a thumbs up, plus the "well done lino !".

Archived