IGNORED

Champagne Moment

Aizoon

OK, it's all over. One of the three best seasons in my 55 years and the best in terms of pure football enjoyment.

So which single moment will you bore your grandkids with in 55 years from now?

Impossible question - the whole season has been unbelievable.

If I had to pick one thing that summed up the season it would be the moment that Flint got his unlikely hatrick in the ridiculous 8-2 finale to a brilliant season.

The genuine respect and love for this squad from the fans young and old

Not only fine footballers but full of lads you'd love to have as a mate

Conduct themselves on and off the pitch in a manner that you can only admire

The memories of numerous moments they've celebrated goals and wins this season together, with a big Luke Ayling grin always close by !

I have to agree with Calculus, has to be the moment Flinty connected with the ball for his 3rd... I didn't think that night in Bradford could be beaten but Sunday was a day of pure joy & Monday was just a continuation.

I think one lasting memory of this season will be one of Mr Flint, his celebrations, interviews, goals, to be fair, he's acted like we would!!! I hope he's with us until he's at least Wades age!!!

When Bryan scored our second goal against Swindon I knew that we were going up. That was a great moment, and not least because it made me realise that I'm no longer scared of bollixing it up when we're a couple of goals to the good. A wonderful feeling.

That's mine as well. Then looking round at the Swindon players and fans and knowing that they knew they were beaten. Priceless!

When Bryan scored our second goal against Swindon I knew that we were going up. That was a great moment, and not least because it made me realise that I'm no longer scared of bollixing it up when we're a couple of goals to the good. A wonderful feeling.

Funny you should say that, I just watched that goal on Youtube and thought exactly the same thing.

When Elliott gave away the ball against MK Dons and we conceded to make it 2-2 after being 2-0 up. To the go straight up the other end and make it 3-2 when all the momentum was with our title rivals, that was a key moment in the season I think. Had Wade not made up for his error straight away I think we may have lost that game, that then changes everything.

Swindon at home too for me. It was a real step up in intent, ram it down their throats moment. We were out for Promotion, the title and no one was getting in our way. We grew stronger instead of crumbling. Horrible at the time when they beat us away but it probably did more good than harm as it galvanised us to go up the way we did.

winning game 1 away at Sheff Utd, going top that early after the last couple of seasons you could see the togetherness of the team and it gave us all some belief that this year may be different..........................boy how it was!

Yes, this was my first thought as well. Away to one of the preseason favourites for promotion, on TV, return of Purple and Lime (whether you like it or not) and we were brilliant. After waiting so long for a win last season it was great to get win number 1 straight away.

it's the first season when i expected BCFC to win each time they play, home and away, rather than wondering how they'll let it slip away (again).

No 85th-minute equalisers against us, no blunders, no defensive mix-ups, no missed sitters to blame for yet another underwhelming season.

A great ride from game 1 to game 46.

There have been so many! Bryan goal v Swindon well loved that, getting late equalisers and winners early in the seaosn though, that resilience set the scene. Wes Burns off bench v Chesterfield, stands out...tough game v a decent side and last minute, the never say die. Glory perhaps not, important definitely. But yeah overall gotta be Bryan v Swindon!

Yes The Bryan Goal for me!....All doubt was removed we were going up! The Championship was gravy!!

I feel like the only bloke in the ground that realized what Flint had done for his second Sunday....Note to self your eyes aren't as bad you think!

Yes The Bryan Goal for me!....All doubt was removed we were going up! The Championship was gravy!!

I feel like the only bloke in the ground that realized what Flint had done for his second Sunday....Note to self your eyes aren't as bad you think!

I missed it, and I was right behind it in the Dolman :(

I thought that it was some manner of outlandish finish at first, but then I thought "don't be ridiculous" and discounted the possibility altogether.

That'll learn me!

I thought that it was some manner of outlandish finish at first, but then I thought "don't be ridiculous" and discounted the possibility altogether.

That'll learn I.

fixed that for you.

Archived